Ch.12

Natalie's POV

I've been laying in bed and thinking about everything with the text and then slamming the door on Hayes. I felt bad for doing that but I'm upset about the whole Kaitlyn thing. I knew the in,y way to make myself feel better was to call Johnny my boyfriend and then apologize to Hayes. (Hey guys sorry I had to put Johnny in his. He was thus really cute guy from county band. I don't have a real picture yet but I will use one as soon as I find one.)
J-Johnny N- Natalie

J- hey Nat how is everything going in North Carolina???
N- things are good I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you so much.
J- I miss you too babe. We can FaceTime soon.
N- okay.
J- did Marissa tell you anything about Kaitlyn
N- yeah. I mad at her because we used to be best friends until she turned her back on me.  I figure something out.
J- okay I love you babe. We can talk later.
N- okay I love you Johnny.

I hung up took a deep breath and walked out of my room. I walked to Hayes' room. I knocked twice and waited a few seconds  and he opened the door.

"Hayes I'm super sorry I slammed the door in your face. There was drama going on in Pennsylvania and I took it out on you. Would you ever be able to forgive me?" I asked

"Of course Natalie. I'm your brother I'm here for when you need a shoulder to cry in or when you need someone to beat up. I will always be here for you. " he said

We hugged. As soon as he let go we walked downstairs and grabbed some leftover French toast. We ate and talked to each other about everything.

I think I'm starting to like it here in North Carolina.

---------------------
A/n

Hey guys hope you like this. Please comment and vote
Keep reading
Byeee
Riannarm17