chapter 3(d)

Hey lovies wats up?! Hmm so let me guess surprise? Stunned?! That how come the most impossible thing happened...?! U guys must be thinking ki how come the writer became so generous to give an update twice in a week.... Haina? Yehi Soch Rahe Ho na. Mujhe pata hai..... How come miss mister India Aaj without aaplogon ko tadpaye dikh gayi well the answer to all your questions is a very sweet reader of mine Diva__Devil request me to give an update as it always occupies her mind and she is not able to concentrate on anything.... As Mujhe bhi same feeling hoti hai jab my fav writer, mostly my idol MawaraEjaz6 Di late update karti Hain Ya.... Kahin gayab Ho jaati Hain Aur Mujhe Unke stories ke liye tadpati Hain..... So I can get how she actually feels... Hence this update is for my lovely reader Diva__Devil ......
So plz read and vote... Not to forget comment also.... And Ya agar inline comment miljaye so it will make me very happy..... U know keeping the writer happy can give you all early and long update....

Plz ignore the typoes... 😊

Happy reading!!

The war was over now. Manik had not only won the field battle but also the battle which his better half was going through in the hospital from the past few hours.....

As soon as ever thing was settled he received the good new of becoming a father of a boy and a girl. His happiness knew no bounds..... He just wanted to reach beside his love and hold their bundle of joy in his arms as soon as possible.

Him becoming a father new spread like fire among his associates and seniors everybody congratulated him and soon taking a leave for a few days he off to meet his champ and mini princess and most importantly his nandini.

After 2 days....

In the hospital nandini was all worked up about Manik as he had to leave in such a time. He so wanted to be there with her when their champ and mini princess would have taken birth but unfortunately that could happen as country comes first. And life of an army officer is not all fairy tale types. Infact it is Par difficult and dedicated than our imagination. Every breath which an officer takes, every heart beat of an army officer is solemnly for the county no matter what. Personal feelings can't be involved in that.

Nandini -maa bolein na Koi news aayi Kya....?! Manik ki call ayi...?! Bataein ba..... Plz....

She was getting all worked up she was still in hospital as doctor told they have to do some tests of her to make sure she fine completely or not then they will discharge her and the babies.... All this while the babies were sleeping in the cradle peacefully.....

Simran -shant hoja beta Abhi do din pehele hi tere delivery hui hai ,tujhe rest ki zarurat hai Aur tune Kal se kuch khaya bhi Nai putter.....

Raj-han putter Simran ji theek keherahi Hain....thand rakh puttar Manik bilkilul theek hoga Aur jald phone bhi karega puttar par bete agar Tu Aise karegi toh kaise chalega... Han? Tu bimar padi tab toh manik Humein Bahut dant lagaega ki humne uski biwi ka khayal nahi rakha....

Nandini -nai papa jab Tak Manik ka call nahi aata mein Kuch nahi karungi..... Pata nahi kaise honge, Kahan honge... Unhone khana khaya bhi hoga Ya nahi.... (tears made their way from her eyes)

But before anyone else could say anything else a voice said from behind ...

Man -lekin agar mein samne hun tab toh khana khayengi na princess....

All looked at that direction and everyone exclaimed in sheer happened... As it was none other than manik himself.

Nandini -manik (like a prayer smiling in tears)