Idiot

(A/N) Velvet is here guys and it's your turn to be her savior.

(Y/N) POV

I jumped up from my bed, when i felt cold water on my face.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yelled as i tried to find something to warm me up. My team laughed at me and i saw Todd with devilish smile. He was prankster of my team.

"Come on (Y/N) we gonna be late." My team leader Emma said as she throwed my uniform. I walked to bathroom and cursed my luck. When i came out i saw my partner Orlando reading his book,while others were waiting for me to get ready.

"Finally.Orlando, what does we have for first class?" Emma asked from Orlando he pulled out his scroll and had terrified look.

"Glynda's class at 9.00 am and its 8.59 am." We started running at Glynda's class, while thought i about my luck.

Timeskip to Glynda's glass.

We arrived at Glynda's class at 9.08. This wasn't our first time so Glynda just looked us coldly, when we knowed what was coming.We have to fight with someone no matter how talented or how bad they were.

"Okay first goes mr West and mr Lark." Orlando stretched and Sky was already to strike. Glynda yelled "Begin!" Sky charged at Orlando but Orlando just stepped out way. He yawned while Sky tried for second strike. Again Orlando stepped out way and kicked him into guts. Sky fell in the ground but he got up soon, this time Orlando had already pulled out of his bazooka and he aimed to Sky. Should i mention he uses heat-sighting missiles?Well i did now.

"Hasta la vista." (Hasta la vista means goodbye if you didn't know)Orlando said as he fired the missile. Sky tried to dodge the missile, but it still hit him. There was huge smoke cloud and when it cleared out Sky was in the wall and Orlando was sitting on the bench. Everyone clapped at him, but Glynda glared at him. Last time he used missile in class it flied to crowd.

"Next we have mr (L/N) and mr Winchester." Cardin pulled out of his mace, while i pulled out my bow.
"Begin!" I shot tree arrows at Cardin, but he dodged them. He charged at me and i tried to dodge but he hit my leg. I stood up and my leg hurt like hell. I blocked Cardin's try to hit me but i punched him into guts he stumbled little bit, giving me enough time to fire couple arrows at him. One of them hit him in the hand but it just fueled his rage. He charged at and swinged his mace at me. I barely blocked it but in the impact my bow got destroyed. Cardin was about to make final hit but Glynda stopped him.
"Mr Winchester, how many times I have to say, if students weapon broke in the match match is over." She glared at Cardin who just walked away. I looked at my broken bow and walked away.

Timeskip to lunch

I was just messing with my food while others were their usual business. Orlando was talking with Blake about books, Emma and Yang were listening Nora's story. I'm not sure why. And Todd and Ruby were planning a prank to Weiss.

"(Y/N) is everything okay?" Jaune asked
"No Cardin broke my bow and that was my last memory of my grandad." Pyrrha gave me warm hug and I felt a little better. I still wish I could be enough strong to kick Cardin's ass.

"Please, don't pull them!" I turned around and saw Cardin pulling cute bunny faunus's ears. Did i just say cute. I stood up and tried to walk to Cardin but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Emma.

"(Y/N) it's not worth it." "Yes it is, if i can help innocent." She smiled warmly before letting go.

"Go get em." Orlando and Todd yelled to me. I walked to Cardin and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smirked.

"Well isn't it the idiot who tried to win me." I felt how my blood started boiling.

"So, what do you want?" He asked still with that cocky smile.

"I want you to stop bullying this faunus." He grabbed my collar and lifted me into air.

"Listen up, i'm stronger,faster and more handsome than you, so why should i listen you?"
"Because true strength is standing up for weak and that's what i'm doing." He punched me into guts and throwed me to ground. He kicked me into guts. He knelt next to me and said

"Listen idiot, you can try to beat me but you will never beat me." He chuckled darkly and left with his team. My team and bunny faunus runned next to me.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard voice like angel before passing out.

Velvet's POV

Cardin and his team were again messing with my ears. Just when i thought there would be no help, some boy tried to stop Cardin but it didn't go well. I waited for Cardin and his team to leave, then i knelt next to my savior. Well tried to be,it will continue tomorrow.

"Hey are you okay?" He passed out on the floor and i saw blonde girl,brown haired boy with classes and other boy with black hair and blue eyes.Probably his team. I thought as they carried him out. I walked behind them. Black haired boy turned to me and motioned me to follow them. I walked with them to infirmary. They left him there and walked to me

"Okay i'm Emma, leader of team SOT(Your name's first letter). This is Orlando." She motioned to brown haired boy who said "Hey." "And this Todd." She motioned this time to black haired boy who said "Sup." "And the boy who we just carried to infirmary is (Y/N)." (Y/N) i better remember his name.

"Can i stay with (Y/N), i wanna thank him when he woke up." They nodded to me and let me in.

"By the way, what is your name?" Orlando asked "It's Velvet." "Well good luck with (Y/N) Velvet. I think h...." He was about to continue his sentence but Emma and Todd covered his mouth and dragged him out. I took seat next to him and waited him to wake up.

(A/N) There was first chapter of Velvet x reader and sorry if this sucks. I made this in haste. Give me semblance suggestion on comments below. If you liked this chapter let me know by voting and share this story with your friends. If they like this kind stuff. Anyway see you guys in next chapter or story.