Chapter 28.

I Didn't Get Far When Zayn Wrapped His Arms Around me As They All Dragged me In There. They Looked At The Beautiful Sales Clerk And Started Speaking.

" Get Her 5 Outfits  We Have A Concert To do, so We Will be Back she better Be Ready And Make sure She Doesn't Run." Liam Glared At The Clerk.

I Swear I Will Kill them. I Launched At Then But The Sales Clerk Smacked Me. She Smacked Me!!!!

"B*tch Slap Her Again our We Will Kill You" Liam Growled Out.

Niall Came Over And Kissed My Cheek Thinking That Would Make It Feel Better. Niall Looked At Zayn. Zayn Nodded And Came Over And Put His Hand on My Cheek. Suddenly ask the pain Was Gone The Bruise was Gone Too. Zayn's Power Was Healing! How cool.

"We Want The Manager Now!" Liam Yelled.

The Girl Flinched I Know Why may Look Sweet and cuddly But When He's Mad You Better Run.

"Yes  Your Majesty." She Replied.

She Ran Off To Her The Manager. She Came Back With a Older Looking Woman. The Guys Spoke To The Old Lady She Nodded And Walked Back To The Girl.

"I Hate To Inform You But Your Fired." The Older Lady Yelled At Her Looking Furious I Guess They All Didn't Like What She Did To Me.

"Please Don't This Is A Good Paying Job And I Have a 2 Children." she Begged Years Threatening To Spill From Her Eyes.

The Old Lady Shook Her Head and Told Her To Pack Her Stuff . I Stopped Her Before She Walked Away.

"Della What Are You Doing Let Go She's Getting What She Deserved." Liam Growled.

They All Started Coming Towards  Me and Her. I Pushed Her Behind My Back To Keep Her Safe Which I Guess the Boys Didn't Like. Because Next Thing You Know I'm Slammed Against The Wall With A Red Eyed Harry Blocking My View. I'm Guessing They Are about To Do Something To Her because She Screamed I Didn't Think Twice I Picked Yup The Glass Table And Broke It Over Harry's Head And Took The Opportunity To Get Away From Him He Got  Up fast. I Grabbed A Sharp Piece Of Glass.

"Oh, What? you Think That's Going To Kill Me?" He Replied Proudly.

"No, But It Can Kill Me." I said Holding The Piece Of Glass Up To My Throat.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Lol 7 Votes and 7 comments til Next Chapter!