(35)

Nobody pov

Napstablook showed all of you guys his house "here....We are...." Chara looked at him "it's...Nice..?" Frisk looked in the fridge seeing nothing but a small pile of dust "hopefully that isn't crack...".

Chara looked at Frisk "what's.. Crack?"
Y/n glared at Frisk making her sweat "i-its uh...C-candy.." Frisk smiled nervously while Y/n just looked at Frisk with a 'bitch wtf..'.

Chara nodded and continued talking with Napstablook "um.......Would you....Like laying down on the floor with me..... You might enjoy it......Or maybe not....." Chara gave him a thumbs up while already laying down on the floor.

"Come on guys!!" Chara said making Frisk and Y/n lay on each side of her "what now??" Frisk said but then suddenly felt like she was floating.

Chara smiled and so did Napstablook, but only a little.

"...Wow......" Frisk mumbled seeing stars surround her "......It's.....Beautiful..." "Yeah...." Chara wispered to Frisk.

"But...We need to move on..." Chara slowly got off the floor making the stars disappear "oh.......Well......It was nice while it lasted........." Napstablook floated beside Chara.

"Thanks for letting us vist you blooky! We appreciate it!!" Chara smiled while you and Frisk just nodded "ok, let's go guys" Frisk followed Chara out the door with a floating Y/n above them.

Frisk pov

Chara these days, she's always active down here, but in at the surface she mostly stayed home listing to uh...I think ear rap-"Frisk what do you want?" Chara asked snapping her fingers "huh? Oh uh..Um..".

It looks like we stopped infront of a store, with some old turtle guy "I'll have uh...Sea..Tea..?" "Ok!" Chara replies slamming her money on the counter.

The guy chuckled at this while handing Chara some sea tea and glasses "what are the classes for?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Style! Or something.." Chara put one the glasses while looking at Y/n "how do I look?" Y/n smiled "Kawaii!".

*Timeskip cause I'm a lazy author-chan*

Nobody pov

"RUN!" Chara yelled at Frisk making Undyen just run faster.

Frisk ran beside Chara seeing Sans up ahead "SANS!!!!" Frisk ran up to the sleeping skeleton seeing him just snore "YOU LITTLE SHIT WAKE UP!!!" Chara then grabbed Frisk sweater dragging her "WHEN YOU WAKE UP IM KICKING YOUR FUCKING ASS!" "SHUT UP FRISK".

"....its....Hot..." Undyen said just walking towards them "I think we can stop" Chara said dropping Frisk face first on the ground "...Fuck you Chara..." "I'm sorry Frisk but I really don't feel comfortable fucking myself" Y/n chuckled at this making Frisk glare.

"What? It was funny" Y/n said floating beside Frisk "...Suuuure..." Suddenly a thud was heard making Chara gasp "UNDYEN IS DEA-"SHE'S NOT DEAD!!" Frisk yelled "both of you act like sisters" Frisk looked at you "you think I'm white?" "Frisk wtf calm your tits".

(IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I HAD TO THINK AND ALSO I HAD FUCKING SCHOOL ;-;)