I can't beleive.......

"Lol Gabbie" Ellie chimed in.

"Too bad we have to go to homeroom" I pouted as I walked into the room with Ellie and Gabbie at opposite sides of me.

All of a sudden I looked across the room to see the meanest, rudest, most intolerable person in the world staring at me and laughing. I didn't know what I was doing, but my feet were pulling me towards the bathroom, while my eyes were fighting back tears. I was running down the hall until bam I hit a strong hard chest. I stumbled back and fell onto the hallway floor. I hit my head on the lockers on the way down and I think I blacked out. I woke up to a boy looking down at my face. He had dark brown eyes with matching dark brown hair. He had cute dimples and the cutest plump cheeks.

All of a sudden a was grabbing his hand and he was helping me up.

"I'm so sorry, I was putting my books away and I wasn't looking where I was going"

"I-uh um I'm sorry, I uh wasn't paying attention. It was my fault. I was rushing to get to the bathroom and I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I guess we're both clumsy lol. Oh let me introduce my self I'm Joe-"

"Joey DeRosa. I know lol"

"Um, well you might want to go to the bathroom since that's where u were headed"

"Oh right lol"

"I'll see you later lol"

" Yeah, bye"

I went quickly to the bathroom to check my makeup since I was crying, and to check my hair since it probably got messed up on the fall to the ground. I looked in the mirror and I saw my braids starting to fall out, so I quickly finger combed my light brown hair back into the braids and then checked my makeup. My mascara was starting to smudge on the corners, so I wet a paper towel and cleaned up my smudged mascara. I took a step away from the mirror and I smiled. My hazel eyes were popping from the black eyeliner and black mascara. I did a quick spin around in the mirror and decided to walk slowly back to class.

I didn't know what I was doing but I walked right up to Andrew and slapped him right across the face. "THATS FOR LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!"

"YOUR LUCKY YOUR A GIRL!! IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU WILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!"

"LEAVE HER ALONE" yelled Ellie

"SHE COULD TAKE YOU ANY DAY, BUT SHE HAS TO MUCH TO LOSE IF SHE FIGHTS YOU" screamed Gabbie over everyone

"Not after the fire, that she started." Andrew smirked.

My face was getting hot and I felt my body going limp. The next thing I knew I was falling to the ground but someone caught me.

"We've got to stop meting like this." Joey chuckled

"I couldn't help it. It's been so long since we talked. lol"

"I know I'm irresistible but we have to stay civilized. I just wanted to say that starting tomorrow I'm going to be in this homeroom."

"Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I guess you will"

"Bye Lexie"

"Bye Joey"

"Ohhh girl you got it bad. Your face is bright red and your eyes are glazed over."

"I know Ellie, we meet in the hallway too and I just kept stuttering the whole time. Wait where's Gabbie?"

"Oh no, Gabbie! She must have fell when you started to fall."

"Ellie, we have to get her to the nurse!!!"

"Ok. I'll carry her hands and you carry her feet."

"Ellie, she needs to be carried wedding style not hammock style."

"Your right, I'll carry her while you get the teachers."

"Okay."

"I'll meet you and Gabbie in the nurses office. Bye Ellie."

"Bye Lexie."

I ran down the halls looking for a teacher that could help us. I ran into the main office and yelled for the principal.

"HELLO!!! I NEED HELP!! MY FRIEND FELL AND NOW SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS!! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

"Young lady, you need to get to class."

"I'm not going to class until my friend is in an ambulance on the way to the hospital."

"Then we shall get her an ambulance, and for you missy, 1 months worth of after and before school detentions."

"I DON'T CARE!! I JUST NEED AN AMBULANCE HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Fine. Just sit and wait."

The ambulance finally came and I ran out to it and directed them to Gabbie. She was still unconscious. I ran my fingers through her fiery orange hair and put it up in a ponytail so nothing would get caught on her hair. I whispered to Ellie that I would take her and make sure nothing would happen to her. I swiftly lifted Gabbie up and carried her to the ambulance. I hopped in with her and whispered to her that everything was going to be okay. She still didn't respond and I had tears trickling down my cheeks. When we arrived I had to run to keep up with the doctors and nurses. They placed her in a room while they made me stay in the waiting room. I couldn't do anything now. I just had to wait and hope for the best.

-------------------A/N--------------------

So, what do you guys think. It's not that long, and it's not that good, but I hope it was suspenseful.

Does anyone have any good ideas on what I should call my readers.

Like directioners and beleibers(hope I spelt both of those right).

This story includes my real life friends Ellie, Gabbie, and Joey. I don't like Andrew in my classes so that's why I included him that way. I have a major crush on Joey in real life so I incorporated him like that.

Read Ellie and Gabbie's stories

@ Ellie_Tommo17

@ gabbiechristine16

P.s The last names of these people are name I made up.

P.p.s None of this happened in real life.