The stupidest thing you will ever read

The American Dance, Dance, Revolution had taken many people. Some people couldn't feel their feet anymore, and others couldn't shake the feeling of stomping on that board off for many years. Many died during the years of the revolution...
     Many never forgot those pink and blue arrows, informing them of what the battle truly was. Seeing the cursed arrows in their dreams, leading them once more into their destruction.
     Some still felt light headed as the memory of going into battle shifted its way into their lives once more. The constant need to move their feet to meet the needs of dreaded machine, still lingered within them. Nipping at the back of their minds.
     The two sides fought hard and many never came back....except for two young men, one of red and one of blue, both divided.
     Though divided, they both knew that the hardships that they faced would never be forgotten, for they were now heroes on their own side and in the eyes of their people.
     Even if they could never be brothers ever again, the one of red had a constant reminder after the war was over..... The fireworks that could be heard all the way from his home around the same time each year.
     The misery was something that was difficult to forget, But for just one last time, the man in red went to an arcade, placed a quarter into the forsaken machine and began to dance, dance. Bringing back memories of the revolution that tore his family apart.

After a while, a man in blue had arrived....

     They both smiled, and had one last battle before the one in red collapsed from exhaustion. The one in blue help him get up and to a doctor and soon after talking and "battling" some more, over time, they started to remember the bond they once shared. They became brothers once again.
     And no matter how many battles took place, no matter how bloody and tiring they got, no matter how divided they would become, they would stick together like always, because after all, they were brothers.....

The end.