When i came home

I came home from the doctor who was a fucking asshole and idiot saying he needed to take my blood to test when i was going to be sane agian and everyone knows that will be fucking never.anyway i came home and joker was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper i ran up to him and jumped in his lap "PUDDIN!!!!"hey harley"he said with a smile which was rare unless he was with me and we were doing bad things.i kissed him and tasted liqour "oh no puddin you said you wouldnt drink anymore"i know harley but i couldnt help it" he said disappointed i went to the kitchen want a sandwhich babe i asked pulling out the food i pulled out the bread,charcoal,and meat (peoples skin).Joker had sucker for pain blareing on the fucking radio and this was our favorite song he said yes and i made him his sandwhich it was good for me and him i put a little toxion,posion,and acid in it to really get his blood going me and him was amune to all toxions,poisions,and acids basically everything that would harm a normal fucking idiot who lives normal fucking boring as hell lives joker ate his sandwhich then we  knew it was time to go because the club was opening up and i was of course the opening act like always the the girls would join me to when they came.

Hey readers i will publish a new chapter every day after school and every second on weekends.

There is a extented version of this chapter so follow me to see it.

Mature audience only.