Chapter 1- Beginnings

Based on true events

      It was a hot day that summer and Bucky Beaver was chompin' away on Danny Beaver's log little did he know Daddy Geckuasheedra was lurking in the distance. Sticking his tongue out to get a feel of how big their assholes were before he lunged and planted his daddy seed right into his tight princess asshole. Long story short it happened and Bucky had a problem at hand. He was now PREGNANT with 89 little lizlings. Their gestation time is like 4 seconds so by that time they were huge so delivery happened right there in the lake. There they were shooting out like a machine gun, killing cops, kids, elderly... especially the elderly, basiclly it was a bloodbath of lizlings. One lizling in particular had a very sharp head and tore mama bucky's labia clean off. Roast beef was flying everywhere.(og yeah i forgot to mention, his genetalia changed instantly to birth the lizards, DADDY Geckuasheedra has unlimited power) mamasita_geckuasheedra was the baddest bitch but she had one rival in the bayou. Or should i say- nasty_ bitch who aint welcome. "Bayou boy" he was the ugliest whore ON THE WHOLE BLOCK. Word is he could knock a statue out with just the sheer stench of his unwashed asscheeks. In the direct words of geckuasheedra: "this nigga smells like a molded pussy" on a more serious note though in the meantime while I was telling you, the reader, about bayou boy mama geckuasheedra was GOING TO TOWNNN on her >[sex slaves]< asshole. His ass went from a cheerio to a tractor tire in minutes. He's gonna be waddling for a while! And will need more than the 2 presribed aleve from his local drug dealer. And by "aleve" I mean black tar heroin. Straight from the motherland of Mexico. The dealers name is Juan-dela-rosa-taco-tortilla-frittata and he was the former daddy of mama geckuasheedra. Instead of arguing about the divorce they just sell heroin to eachother to mask the deep, agonizing pain of regret and a broken heart. And sometimes brunch cause daddy can make some mean grilled cheese and tomato soup. He's a great cook(cock). One time I saw him pour water into geckuasheedra's Asscrack and INSTANTLY came a gallon inside my Victoria's Secret boy shorts. He made instant ramen noodles in that pussy because geckuasheedras pussy is 1000 degrees inside and she fires pottery in it for fun. She also sells black market silver ware at a reasonable price. and if that doesn't scream wholesome mother of 4 trying to earn a living I don't know what does.