Chapter 3- Miracle On Geckuasheedra Street (ft. Ke$ha)

The title of this chapter is the biggest lie of the entire story, in fct it was the exact opposite of a miracle, it was in fact an STD ridden orygy festival in the Caimen Islands, full of pussieEEEEEEE™ , blood, piss and cum, not to mention cheap, shitty beer. Also quadriPlegics.

    The Quadriplegics liked to stick their nubs up other people's assholes, or perhaps, literally beat their own meat with their lost hands.such beauty can only be observed in the serene setting of wilderness untouched by man: the XXL pussieEEEEEEE ™  destroyer battleship strip club, for gentlemen. The way the double amputees  moved was like that of an ethereal ribbon flying through the vast unknown expanses of space and time itself, the way the bootycheeks clapped without even being touched, because of, of course, the absence of arms. Was simply mystifying. There was a back room where only the richest armless bastards went. This had all of the nice ass hoes. One in particular was named Big mama Geckuasheedra. That geck pussy had the wheelchairs lining up for miles. The richest of the rich armless bastards was in today. He was different though, bald, retarded and useless, this poor soul did have one thing on his side. He ⇰had legs, though useless and didn't work,and  he decided he wanted big mama geckuasheedra to tear apart his asshole. He got what he was seeking because he bought the titty sprinkles package which comes with an all inclusive VIP visit with mama geckuasheedra.SHE TORE APART THAT ASSHOLE LIKE A FUCKING LEAF. IT DIDNT STAND A MOTHERFUCKIGN CHANCE, and then, quite suddenly, the poor retard (Who goes by the name hannahHHHHHHHHH™) could walk again, cured by big mama geckuasheedra's big black dripping-with-blood cock.