Hayley's Woods

I stepped onto the Transport. It was time for my unofficial first date with Azure, featuring Kiki and Jester.

"Well, I'm off," I told Senza.

He sat on my bed, pretending to read a book. I could tell he was pretending because of my twin powers. That and he had the book upside down.

I laughed quietly, the transport greeting me in Italian again. I told it, "Prendete me Kiki."

I obliged and took off, blurring my vision first.

Within minutes I arrived to a small forest in an island off the coast of Makana. Makana was once called Africa, the werewolves renaming it in the Race Council fifty years ago after one of their fallen leaders.

I was instantly greeted in hugs, Kiki's warm one first, followed by Jester's cool, distant one. Azz's was awkward, almost shy. I tried to reassure him, hugging as tightly as I could, but I think he took it wrong and let go of me quickly. Kiki caught me, laughing nervously. "Well, here we are!"

"How did you find this place?" I asked incredulously, finding it hard to think that the Queen of City had found this deserted place, outside of cities and away from working bathrooms. Jester laughed softly. That gave her away, "Jest, you found it, didn't you?"

He laughed again, I hit his arm softly. "Okay, no I didn't!"

"I didn't either," Kiki smiled knowingly.

"Then who did?" I asked, getting frustrated with their secrets.

"I did," Azz replied smoothly.

I blinked, not expecting him to admit. He shrugged carefully, "I wanted to take you somewhere special, but have you comfortable enough."

"And that, my dear Dead Lover," Kiki looped her arm through mine, Azz's fingers intertwining with mine on my other hand, "is where we come in!"

It all made sense now. "That's so sweet Azzy."

Jester laughed as a blush flooded across Azure's face. He looked down, somewhat ashamed of losing his apparent "man card" to Jester. Men were not allowed to be romantic, or you lost your 'man card'. It's like a women's 'V card' except men could get their cards back.

"Bro," Jester smiled, "I could do so much better at romance."

"Exactly, a bottle of rum, rap music blasting, and McDonald's on a plastic kid's table at five am," Kiki laughed, probably speaking from experiance, as she came to Azure's side.

Jester faked hurt and then laughed. I could hear Azure chuckling softly too.

After a few minutes of touring around, Azure guiding us, we came across a small cabin.

"I didn't think anyone lived here," Azure said cautiously, whispering.

"Oh there's no use in whispering!" Kiki growled.

I saw a light flicker on from one of the windows, "Guys."

"Well we don't want to get caught," Azure tried to explain.

"Who cares? It's fun!" Kiki laughed.

I didn't really feel like letting myself get caught by some crazy, assumed, islander who lived off from society. I hung back in the shadows with Azure. He glanced at Jester and Kiki who were shouting and dancing around in the sand. At the sound of a door and someone else who definetly wasn't Kiki or Jester, we all scattered and ran.

The edge of the beach is where we all had meet up, breathing a little harder than we usually did. Did we feel bad?

Maybe a little.

 But who cared? We were so far away from home! And I bet the only person who live there was some old person. 

Jester and Kiki were laughing, Azz chuckling softly. Azure was really probably only laughing at how ridiculous Jester and Kiki looked, choking on laughter and stuttering about what just happened. 

You could tell we didn't get out much. 

"Well," Kiki finally calmed down enough to talk, "what was the big surprise?"

Jester frowned at her, she looked back at him in confusion, Azure shook his head, I was totally out of the circle. "What?" Kiki asked, just as confused as I was.

"The surprise was a surprise!" Azure sighed, facepalming himself.

Jester coughed. Kiki rolled her eyes and walked on ahead. I had a feeling that the clueless boys had just pissed her off. Oh how fun! 

 This was supposed to be fun. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be anymore

*~*~*~*

Eh Will finish later. Publishing it for now i guess.