WHAT THE FAJANGLES?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zayn: 

Oh God. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!

I had just ran downstairs to see what all the noise was for, and then the idiot was telling us about the new member. All of a sudden, it was silent.

Then . . . "I WANNA MEET HIM!" This remark came from Louis.

"Ow, mate! I'm right by you!" Harry grimaced, rubbing his ears.

"SORRY!" Louis yelled.

"LOUIS! SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"NO! HARRY'S SOCK IS STILL ON MY CARROTS!"

"HARRY, PICK UP THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU CALL A CLEAN SOCK AND MAKE LOUIS STOP YELLING!"

"Well, I could always just strip down..." Harry suggested. 

Without waiting for anyone to answer, Harry ripped off his pants and boxers.

"AWWWWWWW, HARRY! PUT SOME FRIGGIN' PANTS ON!" I shouted, covering my eyes.

"Sorry, but I won't until everyone shuts up."

"Please, everyone be quiet," I pleaded.

That was when I realized that I was the only one talking.

Everyone cracked up, and Niall rolled on the floor laughing his ass off. Harry finally put his pants (and boxers) back on.

"Who wants to watch a film?" I asked.

Everyone nodded. We chose Finding Nemo, our favorite movie. It never gets old.

Everyone settled down on a couch with a blanket, and soon we were all sleeping . . .

_______________________________________

Niall:

I sat up groggily, glancing around. The others were still sleeping peacefully.

I heard a knock at the door.

Standing up slowly, I shook each of the mates as I made my way to the door.

I answered the door to see Paul standing in the doorway. Beside him was a girl that looked about 18.

"This is Andrea," Paul said, introducing us. "Andrea, this is Niall."

"I know who you are," the girl replied. I smiled.

"Niall, this is the new member," Paul told me, pushing her through the door. "Take care of her. Rehearsal starts in 2 hours."

I stood there like an idiot, my jaw dropping to the floor.

"Hello? Aren't you gonna show me the rest of the house besides the door?" she asked haughtily.

"Oh, yeah. Sure," I answered. Come on, I'll introduce you to the guys."

She followed me to the living room, where most of the mates were awake and sitting up.

They all looked at her quizzically. Then Harry asked me, "Hey, Niall. Is this your new girlfriend already?"

"What? No! Just . . . no." Andrea shivered.

I gave her a look, then asked if any of the others wanted to show her to her room. They were still confused. 

"But . . . why does she have a room? I thought Andrew was coming?" Louis asked innocently.

Andrea fell to the floor laughing. "HA! You thought it was gonna be another boy, didn't ya?"

"What . . .? Oh, yeah, the intern mixed up the name. She's our new member," I said. "Her name's Andrea."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." they all said simultaneously. Then they just stared.

"Hello? Will you stop acting like little bitches and help me find my room?" Andrea demanded.

"Uhhhhhhh . . . technically, we can't be called that..." Louis said slowly. "But I'll galdly take you to your room."

And with that, he threw her over his shoulder and ran upstairs. Andrea was yelling at him, cursing and swearing, many of which too dirty to repeat.

We all just stared at each other in shock. Oh jeez. We're in for a real treat with her, I thought.

As if Harry had read my mind, he said, "Wow, this isn't going to be easy."

Liam just sighed. "Looks like Daddy Direction has to go handle it."

He marched up the stairs halfheartedly.

The next thing we heard was a thump that sounded suspiciously like a pillow hitting someone's face. Another odd noise followed.

As Andrea let out a string of swears, we padded silently up the stairs.

In front of us stood Louis, staring at Andrea. Behind Louis was Liam, looking unconcious, with a pillow half on his face.

And Andrea was standing in the doorway of her room, still cussing at the two of them.

At the moment, the words coming out of her mouth went a little like this . . .

"BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPITY BLEEP!"

Yeah. So we ran forward to take the situation into our own hands.

Liam:

Oh shit! What happened?

I was lying on the floor, a pillow almost covering my face, and Niall was arguing with Andrea while the others stood back.

She looked so exasperated. 

Suddenly, Andrea stepped over a fallen pillow to stand right in front of Niall. She thrust her face forward so that her's was inches away from Niall's.

Then she kissed him.

It lasted for a good 10 seconds. Then she pulled away.

Niall just stood there, dumbfounded. He was blushing, and kind of looked . . . happy?

Andrea grimaced, stepped into her room, and slammed the door.

Harry smirked. "Told ya, mate."

SO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT IN COMMENTS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!