Chapter 1: Time For A Pay Day!

Natsu focused on the board covered in multiple job requests. He was trying to figure out what to take as a job but there were no interesting jobs there today. That is when he thought of an idea. Maybe Team Natsu can go on another S class mission?! I'm all fired up now! Natsu was about to tell happy to steal another job request from the S class board like he did with the Galuna Island request. But that was until Lucy walked into the guild. Natsu ran over to her and explained his plan.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NATSU?!" Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs. The guild went silent and looked at her weirdly but soon went back to their usual activities. Lucy grabbed Natsu by the ear and dragged him out of the guild hall. "You do remember what happened​ last time we did this right?"

"Nope no clue!" Lucy sighed at his response, not even phased by the stupidity that came with it. She looked over and saw Erza walking towards the guild hall.

"Erza! Erza hey!" She waved for the redheaded mage to come over to her. Erza greeted Lucy and Natsu and asked what they needed. Lucy explained Natsu's plan to her while he gave her a scowl.

"Why don't you tell the whole world Luce?! This was supposed to be a secret mission remember?" Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Actually it's not a bad idea." Lucy's eyes went white and she fell to her knees.

"Whaaa? What are you talking about Erza? Master would never let us do another job ever again after this. I wouldn't be able to pay rent!!"

"You're right. But last time you didn't go with an S class mage. If we ask master and told him I would accompany you he would probably give us permission...." Erza stood with her head perched on her hand in a thinking position.

"You are crazy....." Lucy said. Gray walked out of the guild with Juvia on his leg.

"Come on! Get off!" Gray tried to shake her off but she wouldn't budge.

"But I want to come with you my love! I can't stand not being by your side!" Juvia whined. Gray looked up at everyone and gave them an ' SOS' look. Erza came over and pried her off of his leg.

"Gray. Juvia. Would you like to join us on an S class job?"

"Uh I don't exactly have good memories with S class missions. And what do you mean? We aren't S class." Gray questioned curiously.

"I will accompany you. I'm sure master will be fine with it....hopefully." Erza said.

Lucy had already gone back too her apartment. She wasn't getting involved with their plan. It was crazy! The last time they did a mission like that, it wasn't good.

Lucy took a shower and put some pajamas on since it was dark out now.
She walked out of the bathroom, only to find Natsu in her room once again.

"NATSU!!" She did her famous Lucy kick and he flew into a wall.

"Ouch! Calm down will ya! I'm only here to talk." he said softly. Lucy rolled her eyes.

"So.......are you still thinking about the job?" Natsu said cautiously. Lucy

"Ugh, why should I? The last one we did wasn't exactly what I would call 'fun'." She said stubbornly.

"Well we're a team remember? Team members do jobs together. So come with us. Erza is asking permission now." Lucy pondered it for a bit, but finally agreed to come with them. Then....Natsu tackled her.
"Thank you! I promise this one will be a lot better!" Lucy grinned a little and got him off of her. Then she climbed into bed and fell asleep. They would be leaving tomorrow morning if Master said yes. Natsu slept on her couch that night with Happy sleeping on top.

The next morning Lucy woke up super early, ate breakfast, got dressed, and packed her things. She left a big breakfast for Natsu and Happy on a table with a note saying she already left.

"Good morning Fairy Tail!" Lucy said as she opened the doors. No one else was there yet it was so early! She put her bags against the wall and sat down at the bar. Then, she looked up on the stage. There were still a few instruments up on the stage from a few nights before. Like, a violin, the piano, a flute, a guitar, and a drum set. Lucy got up and went on the stage. She picked up the violin and began to play.

Please play the video attached now! Lol I am kinda enjoying adding videos to my stories xD

Natsu woke up to the smell of bacon. He popped up, not waking Happy, and got up from the couch. He found the food Lucy left for him and ate some but not all of it. Then he read the note.

Dear Natsu,

I have already left for the guild and am probably still there now. If not, then I'm out buying supplies or something. Hope you enjoy breakfast! I made it myself!

Love,
Lucy

He put the note back down and walked to the guild. He was about to open the doors when he heard the sound of a violin? He peeked inside and saw Lucy dancing around and playing a violin. Woah, she can play a violin? And that well? Hmm... Natsu slowly opened the doors and snuck inside, not disturbing her at all. She was smiling and dancing around in circles. Then, she jumped on top of a table and danced around again. The song ended and he began clapping.

She turned around, startled, and pouted.

"How long have you been there?!" She said blushing.

"I came in a little after the song started." He said while smirking.

"Are you serious?!" She put the violin back on the stage.

"Who knew you could play the violin? You were actually amazing! Can you play any other instruments?" Natsu said eagerly. Lucy nodded. In fact, Lucy could play all of the instruments on that stage. "Well...I guess we should wait for everyone else to come to the guild. What do you wanna do?" Natsu asked.

"I can play another song?" With that she picked up the violin and played the Attack On Titan Theme from memory. Thanks to her father she could play very well. He had payed for a tutor to show her how because it was "proper" for a lady of her age and stature to learn how. Yeah....a lady pfft. She mentally laughed at the thought of her being a rich and snooty young woman with servants to do everything for her and worship her every word.

"Wow! Where'd you learn that?" He asked curiously.

"From my tutor when I was younger." She smiled. Just then, Erza walked in with Gray and Juvia. Happy followed behind them.

"Well are you ready to leave? Master gave us permission." Erza asked them. They nodded and grabbed their bags. Erza's cart of luggage was outside already along with Juvia and Gray's things on it. Lucy and Natsu put their luggage on the cart as well.

"So where is this ancient temple at?" Lucy asked.

"On the bottom of a mountain range, near the home that we met Wendy at a little while back when we were going up against the Oracion Seis." Erza explained. Lucy nodded. They hadn't set foot there in years. Maybe this will be kinda fun. Little did Lucy know she was dead wrong.

Hello!!! Say hello to The Stone Of Theofania!

Lucy: Author~Chan what did you mean by dead wrong?

Me: Hehe Hehe....😎 You shall see..... *laughs maniacally*

Lucy: Okayyyy.......Since She is out of it I'm going to say this. Please Like ( or vote....whatever ) and Follow. BAIIIIII!!😄😘

P.S. Sorry it was a bit short