{Fate Connected Us..} Chapter 3

(Be My Friend?)
Relationship isn't a test,so why cheat?~LogOut/Ellenie
Alec~
I woke up early so I can leave my mom's house,I felt like I was looking for an answer.Was it someone or something? I went to my dorm and it's 1:00 in the morning pretty early,the reason why my mom bought me a dorm is that I can experience having a responsibility.Taking care of myself.I haven't done great at it,at some point I always mess up..

But I know I am not perfect so I won't budge,I was woken up by Kyran's screaming.I ran to his room worried that someone tried to kill him,but he was just screaming

"My Ship Has Sailed!!"

"Really? Where did it land, the ends of the earth!?"

Or in other words, "It's Cannon!!" I am tired of this.Instead of Kyran sleeping he screams about "Lucy" or "Natsu",
Fairytail has a really big impact on him.Anyways,I ran to the fridge to get the food from yesterday's party.When Kyran said;

"You should try husbando oats!"

"Huh? Where are the husbando oats then?"

"In the cabinet.."

I looked at the cabinet and got the 'Husbando Oats'.I ate it and it tasted horrible.Is Kyran trying to poison me? I didn't like it because it was organic and mainly because it tasted like mustard.After that I had a vomit session,I took a bath and changed into my uniform.

I left Kyran and ran to school.Heh! Revenge!! No one gets through me without revenge! I ran to school fast and I catched class,the professer wasn't even there yet.I had a choice talk to Funneh or get lost in my thoughts,I just decided it was now or never.So I approached Funneh and she looked up in my face.

I blushed in response I tried to say something to me but...

"Hey! Wanna be friends?"

"S-Sure.."

She spoke for me instead,Im like a coward I can't even speak when I am around someone I like.She showed me her cute smile,the one that was even more lovable.Unlike Olivia it's like seeing a devil's grin,woah! What am I thinking! Falling in love with Funneh when I don't have the choice!

I just was amazed of her personality it was just like meeting a girl of your dreams.She was nice pretty and sometimes emotionless,which is pretty weird but hey! We all have unique flaws.

She was pretty,smart and down to earth.I like how cutely shy she is but I don't mind,sometimes I like girls that are shy.They are so nice...

I'm getting bored of Olivia's antiques.I just want to break up with her.But I can't gather enough courage to do so.When I try, I just can't !!

When Miss Dramatic went in she had to arrange us in different seats.I had the bad luck,I have to sit next to Olivia.She was just acting lovey-dovey around me which I hate.And Funneh had to sit next to my friend,Ryan.

Ryan is the most closest friend I had,he is not that bad..

He is not the type of guy that flirts with the girls that he doesn't know.So he is my best bud.Olivia just tries to kiss me like its nothing but I know she's just trying to gain some fame for having me as a boyfriend,I decided to break up with Olivia tonight.This is my payback!

I can't imaging how girls like this exist on this world.How? Are their parents like this? Disgusting,the amount of beauty Olivia carries is the amount of those bad traits she has.She is beautiful.Yeah,but that doesn't make me blown away and want to be with her.I just get more and more disgusted.

After class Olivia tried to kiss me on the lips but I just pushed her away;

"Are you ok babe?"

"Don't babe me!"

"Huh? What happened?!"

"Nothing,it's just because I can't believe your using me because of fame.."

"Wh-What! I am not using you for fame!"

"Speak for yourself.I can see it drawn all over your face."

She just ran away embarrased,every head turned her way.Ha! That's what you get for breaking everyone's heart and bibing to them.

I went home after those boring classes and jumped on my bed....

What a nice day! Being Funneh's friend and telling truths about Olivia.This is definitely the happiest moment of my life!

I AM FREEE!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! Did you enjoy this third chapter? If you would like me to add some of your ideas for to the story..Just type in the comments below! And also vote,follow and comment! Lastly,I would to know what grammar errors or what is the best scene in this chapter! Have a nice day! *Signing out*

Love ya! ❤️

-Ally ❤️