{Fate Connected Us..} Chapter 8

Hey! Just a reminder that I will be writing a little different now but its ok.Atleast,I am not discontinuing the story.Well,please enjoy this chapter and be patient for more.I am not perfect..

Chapter 8:Interesting Date,Food and What?!
-----------------------------------------------------
*Funneh's P.O.V*
A date with Alec.Are you dreaming Funneh? You surely are,but Gold has prepared my dress or what I am going to wear.I just hope she doesn't find out about the video,what if this is just a friendly date? Nothing else.I don't know anymore,It's difficult that I don't know the perspective of Alec of he does like me.I might admit that I like him,I mean who wouldn't? The only point on this conversation is that I do like Alec.

"Funneh! Time to get dressed and then I'll do your makeup."Gold said.I sighed heavily as I picked myself up,I seem to be nervous.But I don't know why I have grown to be this way.

I walked inside Gold's room and I saw the outfit I was going to wear and the makeup she was going to use.

I groan to signal her to lessen the makup products,she got the message.She lessens the makeup products and I seem happy with the number of beauty products.I guess I want it to look natural,don't want to show that I try to hard.Why do I get so worked up on a date?! I mean this word just means 'meet with your crush and feast untill you get full'.

After the makeup and getting dressed..

Gold is finally done.I am impressed,I profusely thanked her.I guess I'll delete the video for her sake,when am I going to use it anyways? Nothing.But to embarrass her when she denies this video evidence,I dont want to be evil.I guess I'll delete it later I'm too lazy.I watch to tv to pass the time and finally my phone rings.Alec..

"H-Hi Funneh! Are you ready for the d-date?"Alec asks rather nervous.Don't worry me to I'm nervous too,what am I going to do? Reply sure? Ok then.

"Yeah."I said rather emotionless.What did I try to show? That I didn't care?! That was not the signal I was trying to pass through! I guess I made a mistake..

I hanged up.I waited in the front door of our dorm and Alec arrived,I waved at him and he scratched the back of his head indicating that he was shy I guess,

We talked and talked.Untill we arrived,I was starving.We walked inside the restaurant and grabbed a seat,it was nice I guess.Then Alec started to start a conversation again which was fine,I was bored and I guess time would pass by fast.He was pretty funny,I couldn't hold my laugh.Then our food arrived,I started to eat because you know why,the food was fine.But I enjoyed this night,I couldn't hold my feelings for Alec anymore.

I like Alec.

It's my final answer.

We drove to my apartment again and we still talked.I could say I am getting infected by Alec's funny humor,I could laugh forever.His red silky hair and red eyes want atention and I'm giving in.He is cute,but our night had to end sadly,I wish this could happen again.

Wait..WHAT?!

Did Alec just? I cannot believe this! He..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey.This is my second message but hey,please use a little bit of your time to vote,follow and comment down below of what you think!!!

I love you all reading!

Sorry for the long wait! I'll post one next week or so..

-Ally ❤️