Best brother/friend

When I was young, let's just say I wasn't the most popular girl at school. Yes, I did have friends but they only sat with me to copy answers because they didn't do it so... I didn't really consider them as 'friends'. The only person who has stayed with me all through high school was my brother's best friend's younger brother, Mitch. He was about a year older than me but it was ok. he was like the other brother I never had. Yeah I know it sad that I don't have any girl friends but honestly, I don't really care. Mitch is the best, end of story. The end. Haha jks jks. Anyways, as I was saying, I don't need girls as friends. Yeah, I'll miss out on the girls night out and stuff but I can do the same thing with Mitch, Alex and Caleb (Mitch's brother).

Now don't call me dumb because as a matter of fact, I am actually a straight A student. Also, the top university in all of NSW has offered me a 4 year scholarship even though I am only in year 8. So yeah, if you think I'm dumb you must have brain problems.

Onto my big brother Alex. He is literally anything you could ask for. He's the one that would support me through anything, even though my parents disagree and he would protect me from the monsters that lurk around my room at night.

Our brother/sister bond was something extraordinary. Yes, we did fight at times but nothing too extreme. We were sort of like the typical brother and sister but we tried to bend it so that we weren't called cliché.

I know it's kinda weird that I love my brother that much because he just gets so much. Like when our parents yell at us, he understands their high expectations that they expected from him as well as me. I don't think there's much left to say so therefore I am finished... for now ;)

~~

Intro to my new story inspired by a dream :) hope you guys like it!