Anger Gets Results (AlxEd) (Elricest)

*Ed's POV*

I first felt the brooding stare when I walked in the door. I turned around and, at first, didn't see anything. Then I saw Mustang looking at me with a hungry look in his eyes. I blushed and looked away. I didn't know what to make of it, but it was the look that haunted my dreams. Only, Roy wasn't in those dreams. It was someone far worse.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Roy. He was hovering over me with the hungry look in his eyes, and I audibly gulped. He was making me very uncomfortable, but I was strangely intrigued. Not as much as if it were the person in my dreams, but it got me to wondering. Could I have some remote amount of happiness with Roy? It was obvious that he wanted me, but how did I feel about him?

"How about you and me go out to get a drink after work?" He asked. I could tell that he was trying his hardest to sound sexy and irresistible, but it only made me feel nauseous. However, I needed to get my mind off of things that it shouldn't stray to.

"All right. I'll have to go home first to get changed, but I'd love to go for a drink." I said. Roy smiled in what most people would consider a seductive way, and I forced myself to smile back.

work seemed to take a lifetime and then some, but it was finally over. Of course, I couldn't forget my promise to Roy, so he followed me to my house. I told him to stay in his car while I got changed. He agreed, but I knew that he didn't like it.

When I walked through the door, I was greeted with the person that haunted my dreams. He had his back to me and was cooking. I let my eyes wander to his ass, and I nearly moaned. I was still a virgin, even though I was already twenty, but that didn't mean I needed to act like it.

"I can feel you staring at me Brother." Al said. I shivered at his voice, but he still had his back to me. I thanked my lucky stars that I had managed to keep my feelings from him for so long.

"Am not!" I said, rather childishly. I knew that he saw through it. He turned to me and gave me a smile.

"I'm glad you're home Brother. I'm just got done making dinner." Al said. As soon as he said that, I regretted accepting Roy's proposal. I loved Al's cooking, but I never went back on my word.

"I'm sorry Al. I'm going out on a date with Roy." I said, trying to make myself happy that I was trying to go on a date with him. It wasn't working, and the glare that Al was giving me wasn't helping. I had never seen my little brother very mad, but I knew then that he was close. I decided it would be best if I got out of there as fast as I could.

I rushed into the bedroom and got changed in record speed. Al's behavior was making me feel very weird, but I couldn't decide if it was in a bad or a good way. On one hand, Al almost seemed like he was trying to control who I went out with, but then again, my mind couldn't help but think that maybe he was getting so mad because he wanted me for himself. As soon as that thought entered my mind, I immediately chased it out. Al would never see me the same way that I saw him. It was incest, after all.

I sighed in misery, but quickly pulled myself together. I looked in the mirror, making sure that I at least looked presentable. As much as I wanted a distraction from my incestuous thoughts, I still wasn't particularly fond of going on the date with Mustang. I didn't really care what I looked like, but I did make an effort to appear somewhat presentable. I wasn't going to go all out, like I would have if it had been Al I was going with. I just couldn't bring myself to care enough.

When I went to the door, I couldn't see Al, but I could clearly feel his anger. I had always been able to sense his emotions rather easily, mainly because he rarely showed very powerful emotions. His anger was so intense that I could feel it burning across my skin, making me shiver. I had to get out of there before I changed my mind and tried to jump Al. I walked out the door and fought the urge to look back with everything that I had. It wasn't until I got into Mustang's car that I realized I hadn't even said goodbye to Al.