First Meet - Part 1

*Author Pov*

In the morning at 07 oclock ,Gfriend is in the room they are really bored playing their fon...umji and sinb was see their old school book,Sowon and yerin busy see their fon ,yuju practice her vocal at her table by her own. Eunha were thinking to go out ...so than eunha shout to all her members.

Eunha: Do you guys want to go out some shopping .(she shout to all member)

Members: No! manager-nim dont give us go out anywhere because their many people will caught out our face!!!!(members shout at eunha back)

Eunha: Ok well i go by myself.....

Members: No eunha its dangerous.
(Members is so worried to eunha)

Than eunha when out to the door  suddenly umji run to eunha to give her a black cap and black mask for protect herself....So she when out it was very cold and smell the fresh air.

Eunha: Wuah this is a very good and fresh haaaa....(she now feel better with the dorm feel boring)

Than she went in the taxi to go to shopping mall....when eunha inside the car she sleep for awhile she dream a girl that eunha fight with yeri by that time...

Yeri: Eunha babo Why you steal my boyfriend...
(She shout at eunha)

Eunha: What! I never steal your boyfriend shit!(Eunha also shout at yeri)

Yeri: So why he always call you when you finnish you scadule work.

Eunha: He did not call me before.

Yeri: Your lying its true he call and call you every moment...!!!!!

Eunha: I dont even know him yeri ya!!!!(you agry so much)

After the dream stop the taxi call suddenly call eunha...

Taxi driver: Miss miss miss you arrive already.

Eunha: Oh sorry , thank you ajjushi

Taxi driver: Welcome miss.

When eunha come out from the taxi ...eunha feel dizzy and saw a boy run to eunha to help her ...

???: Eunha! Eunha! Eunha!
(The person call eunha name)

Eunha: How you know my name?
(Eunha said with low voice)

???: Oh eunha you cant ,you have to go back and rest.
.
.
.
.
.
After 30 minute plus
The boy bring eunha to his house....

When eunha wake up she saw a man face... it was jungkook .Than she shocked and get up faster from the bed .....she very scared when saw a man with black hoodie and black pants ......its was really scary so eunha faster say to the man

Eunha: Who are you ?Why im here?

???: Dont be scared i never do you anything...i just wanna help from the mall there. That you fainted by yourself.

Eunha: And why did you never bring me back to my home?

???: Because i dont know your address eunha.

Eunha: What!! How you know my name?

???: Because we meet before when we small at Big Hit entertainment...and you are Big Hit former girl.

???: Im Jeon Jungkook the group of BANGTAN SEONYEONDAN.

Eunha: Oh my... im sorry because i dont really remember you jungkook.

Jungkook: Eunha you know me.
(Jungkook said with a sad face)

Eunha: Im sorry i go now.

Eunha faster run to the door to get out from the house ...suddenly eunha saw 6 man sitting at the living room, eunha froze over to the 6 man there.They stare at eunha for like 5 minute and she past that 6 man ...jungkook faster run to eunha.

Jungkook :Eunha you cant go back because the mall is far from my house...

Eunha :...........no no no its cant be i wanna go back....why did you never send me home.
(Said with sad face)

Jungkook :Im sorry eunha i dont know ur house either. That why i decided to bring you to my house first.

Eunha :Can you send me back home?

Jungkook :No!

Eunha :Why ? are you kidnaped me?

Jungkook :Now is already night.I cant send you back because its dark...

Eunha :Noooo!!!
(She cried)

Because she really miss her member and really wanna go back home.when eunha cry jungkook use his thumb to clean her tears...jungkook was feel bad to eunha that he never send her back to her home.

Jungkook :Eunha come go in ...we cant stay here its very cold out here.

Eunha:No!I dont want ur pervert...i stay out here.

Jungkook :Ok is your choice. I go in first ,good night.

Than jungkook when inside eunha was really cold ectually...so eunha saw the cottage there and faster sit and use her own hand to cover her shoulder .When eunha at the cottage jungkook see eunha from the door outside ....wanna make sure eunha come in and give her good sleep.
So jungkook faster when out and hold eunha wrist to go in .

Jungkook :Come eunha.

Eunha :Why with you?

Jungkook : i just wanna give you sleep inside .outside here is so cold .

Eunha :No!

Jungkook :Okey okey ! I send you home tomorrow...

Eunha :Ok ....

Than eunha when in together with jungkook...so jungkook show her the room to give her sleep one night.

Eunha :Sorry. that i dont care you anything just now...and i taught you is a pervert man.

Jungkook :No im not i just wanna help you only....

Eunha :Ok thank you.

Jungkook :Tomorrow i will send you back home...go sleep now tomorrow eat some breakfast first than i send you back home.okey

Eunha :Thank you and good night jungkookie.

Jungkook :Good night
*smile*

So they two went to sleep and tomorrow in the morning jungkook will send eunha back home....

*author*
SORRY ALL THE MISTAKE THAT I MAKE AND SORRY IF I HAVE DO ANY WRONG SPEALLING....
I will work hard to do this story fanfiction.😊😊😊😊