Chapter One~

Hello all! I shall be kicking this story off! Vida will do the next part! In the Princes POV...oooo~! BE EXCITED! >:O It's 7:23 am, I need to go to school...-_- *sigh* Cause that place is just fricken a blast! Soooo...There may need to be some editing in some places....so DON'T KILL ME! Bye byeeee~ I'm off to hell! Weeee~

Anyways. WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!

OHSHC 3rd POV

“Mommy~!” Tamaki cried, as he glomped on Kyoya. 

“What is it, daddy?” Kyoya smirked, pushing up his glasses.

“The Twins are teasing me again!” He complained to the indifferent Kyoya, as he rubs his face into Kyoya's shoulder.

“Well boss, we thought that you missed Haruhi, since she couldn’t come.” Kaoru shrugged.

“Yeh, boss, we were just trying to help you.” Hikaru stated coming up from behind his twin brother.  He was wearing one of dresses that Tamaki wanted to see Haruhi wear, and a wig that resembles Haruhi's haircut..

“Wahhhh~! Mommy! Get it away from me!” Tamaki cried louder, climbing to the top of Kyoya’s head, rocking and sucking his thumb. The twins looked at each other, and laughed, until they heard Kyoya sigh and push up his glasses. Again. Tamaki had been like that ever since they left Haruhi’s house, finding her sick in her bed.

“That’s enough you two. Save the childishness and teasing for later. Remember we came here to listen to this concert Haruhi invited us to.  Not only that, we also represent the club, and I expect you to behave as such at this concert.” The twins snickered at each other. They just wanted to have a little fun without Haruhi here to set them straight.

“I’ll be right back” Hikaru waved as he ran away from the group, towards what they all guessed the bathroom.

“Wahh~ Wahhh~ Wahh~” Tamaki cried still rocking on Kyoya’s head. Kyoya was surprised he actually had this must patience with Tamaki like this today. Especially since he didn’t particularly want to come to this ‘commoners concert’.

“And as for you...” He snapped his fingers, and like that, one of Kyoya’s policeman was next to him holding a small picture.

“Here.” Kyoya raised the picture to the baby Tamaki, and waited for the fish to take the bait.

“Wahh~ Wah~ Hm?” He sniffled, rubbing his eyes, and toaking a look at the picture.

“HARUHI~! DADDYS HERE!” Like that, Tamaki flew off of Kyoya's head, tugging the picture close to him, and magically having roses spew out from his behind. Kyoya just stood there and smirked as he wrote something down in his little notebook of his.

“That’s all it took?” The twins simultaneously said as they shrugged at each other. Kyoya didn’t notice that Hikaru had come back and in regular clothing.

“Tama-chan~” Honey comes up to the group holding his pink bunny, Usa-chan, with Mori walking behind him. Mori held two ice creams that they went to go buy outside of the concert. Tamaki looks over, and then away ignoring Honey, drooling over the picture of Haruhi with long hair and in a pink frilly dress.

“Ah-Whats wrong with Tamaki?” Honey walked over to Tamaki, trying to sneak a peek at the the picture.  

“Hsssssss~!” Tamaki hissed, putting the picture out of anybodys sight. He looked over to Honey while stuffing it into his shirt. He held it there while horns grew on his head, and a snake tongue slithered through his teeth with his his eyes glowing red. That was his picture. Not Honeys picture. That’s one thing he was sure of. The Devil Tamaki was willing to come out and fight for it.