-1-

I'm just walking around the beautiful city of Seoul, Birds chirping, people cooking, People selling, and much more. I went inside a restaurant to see the same guy with a different girl, and his name is Park Jungkook! The son of a billionaire, named Park Hyung Won. This guys goes to this restaurant to pick out the "Perfect" girl, And sometimes girls would just come here to be a "Princess" and be the wife of the "Billionaire". 

I rolled my eyes to see a girl acting cute and all, Honestly though! What does girls see in that guy? Those freaking gold diggers. Park Jungkook is a player and he is rich, he has a brother named Park JImin and guess what? Like brother, like brother. But guess what? His brother is much more of a thug.

YOU: Annyeonghaseyo, Iced Americano.

MISS: Ne, any more?

YOU: Ani, Just that Please.

MISS: It would be 1,000 won.

YOU: Here yo-

As I was about to pay Jungkook is there again to show off his "Charms" and "Kindness" to an girl, Yes...He payed for my drink, I don't really care about this....Child of a billionaire. I'm happy of my life and I don't need a man.

PARK JUNGKOOK: Here you go...

YOU: ...

PARK JUNGKOOK: No "Thank You"?

YOU: Oh i'm sorry, you're not getting any.

PARK JUNGKOOK: Okay, please! I need you something to do for me.

YOU: What is it that you want?

PARK JUNGKOOK: I need you to act as my girlfriend for the party of my father's company tonight.

PARK JUNGKOOK: And maybe you can be my real girlfriend!

YOU: Yeah right, No way.

PARK JUNGKOOK: I'll give you anything you want.

YOU: Nope, Not going to fal-

PARK JUNGKOOK: Now, Let's go!

I wasn't able to even finish my sentence and he just got a hold of my wrist dragging me into an expensive store, He then sat down on the store's sofa waiting for me to pick any clothes for the party. This boy is seriously a player, I didn't do anything and I just have my hands on my hips not even caring.

PARK JUNGKOOK: If you won't pick anything, Then I will.

PARK JUNGKOOK: Excuse me!

MISS: Yes, is there anything I can help you lovebirds?

YOU: Oh, were not actually dati-

PARK JUNGKOOK: My girlfriend would like the most expensive bag, shoes, dress, and accessories.

MISS: No problem, please follow me.

YOU: Wai-What? I'm not going to-

I was cut off by a 100,000 won dress infront of me, with diamonds and crystals, and with beautiful fabric. Then I see Jungkook picking up some shoes that costs 85,000 won and a bag that was expensive then all of the things we purchased. I went back to where Jungkook was sitting and I was there looking shocked of all the things they picked for me to wear...

YOU: What do you want now?

PARK JUNGKOOK : I wanna look on how you look with all of that on...

PARK JUNGKOOK: So...To the fitting room you go.

I went inside the fitting room and put on the Shoes, bag, and the accessories. After that I put on the shoes and went out of the fitting room and showed him what I was wearing, Jungkook then signaled me to do a twirl and so I did.

PARK JUNGKOOK : It's good, I'll buy this for my...beautiful Girlfriend.

MISS: Yes sir, miss please change back to your clothes then we'll put in a bag.

YOU: N-ne, I will.

I went back inside to the fitting room and changed to my much more comfortable clothing, I grabbed the bag, dress, and shoes followed by accessories outside to the counter. Jungkook once again payed and we then head out.

YOU: What do you want me to do?

PARK JUNGKOOK: See, you like me now! I'm just so irresistible.

YOU: Okay, I'm out.

PARK JUNGKOOK: No, no! You're coming with me!

YOU: Where?

PARK JUNGKOOK: To my house, you're sleeping with me for today.

YOU: Why?

PARK JUNGKOOK: the party is going to start later on, so if you go home..

PARK JUNGKOOK: You'll probably hide.

YOU: Ugh, fine. 

PARK JUNGKOOK: Great!

We went to outside revealing his car, I went inside and sat at the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes when I looked at him, Why did I even agree to do this? After driving which seems like 7 years to see his "House" or Mansion because it looks a lot like that. His butler opened the car door and I went out with my eyes wide open and my jaw is dropped.

PARK JUNGKOOK: It's fabulous isn't it?

He whispered to me while looking at his "House" and I gave him a weird-disgusted look, and rolled my eyes once again. Woah, I think my eyes is the healthiest part of my body! I do 999999 eye rolls everyday!

YOU: Hajima!

PARK JUNGKOOK: Ga Ja! My brother is waiting.

I slowly went inside being so careful not to break anything, I looked around to see expensive paintings made from artists custom made for these to playboys, Chandeliers everywhere with Diamonds reflecting light. This looks like a hotel and mansion, Luxury is definitely his way to go.

YOU: Wah! Everything is expensive, you have any cheap ones?

JIMIN: Nope, not really...does 30,000 won counts as cheap?

YOU: Ah, Mianhae! That was suppose to be a joke...

JIMIN: Why are you here? Here for money again? 

JIMIN: Aish, my brother can be such a dick.

YOU: An-Ani, I'm not here for any money...

PARK SON JOONG: Yah! Y/N You left your dress here! This costs 100,000!

I look over to his brother and he was disgusted, he thinks I'm a gold digger. Seriously, both of them are always the same. Nothing changed from these two guys, How do i know? they are all over the news for their expensive purchases, Their "Charms", and their fans that comes to stalk them.

JIMIN: Aish, Jjinjja! You girls are freaking gold diggers.

YOU: Ani, I swear I'm not! I'm just here to be his fake girlfriend!

JIMIN: And you agreed to be the "Girlfriend" guess what?

YOU: What?

JIMIN: They agree to be their fake girlfriends, for money.

YOU: Aish, you little-

I smacked him behind his head, I'm like this a lot of times. I don't even care about how these douche bags feel, Once a playboy! Always a playboy, That's your motto in life kids.

JIMIN: You littl-

PARK HYUNG WON: that's enough Jimin, leave her alone.

"I can't believe I did that, in front of their father..."