-2-

I look to the other side to see their father standing with his secretary behind him, I look back at Park Jimin rolling his eyes and leaving to his room. I went to face his father again and bowed and did my greetings, I stood straight after bowing and he has a smile on his face. 

PARK HYUNG WON: Please, do have a sit.

YOU: A-ah, N-ne...

We both sat on the sofa across from each other, feeling nervous of what he's going to say after I did that to his son. I was just looking down at the ground not making any eye contact with him, I'm now in a horrible state. 

PARK HYUNG WON: Fake Girlfriend?

YOU: Ne, your son forced me to...But, i'm not here for any money.

PARK HYUNG WON: I need you to do something for me...

YOU: What would it be? 

PARK HYUNG WON: My two sons are officially out of their minds, One is a player.

PARK HYUNG WON: While the other is a complete thug.

YOU: Aaaannndd?

PARK HYUNG WON: I need you to work here.

PARK HYUNG WON: I'll give you missions every now and then, make sure they've changed into..

YOU: ....

PARK HYUNG WON: Something good, But! There are rules.

YOU: What is it?

PARK HYUNG WON: You'll be living here, No dating, if you fail a mission you're out.

YOU: But, I didn't sign up for th-

PARK HYUNG WON: No excuses, I'll be going now! He will guide you.

With that he went outside and drove of to...probably his company? i'm not sure, I looked at the secretary and bowed down and bowed back. We then went all to the other rooms and showed me my room, surprisingly they have an extra room and it's huge! it's literally the size of my living room.

I decided to look around outside and so i did, I went out of my room and straight to freaking river. It was a beautiful day really, until one guy has to ruin it. I felt weight on my two shoulders, I look to the side to see Park Jimin. I have no interest at this guys at all, this freaking player will get something.

YOU: get your arm off me before I do something, and you won't like it.

PARK JUNGKOOK: I'm your boyfriend though, wouldn't you like that.

He's being a pervert right now so I decided to also play his own game, i face him with an innocent smile on my face. I can see in Jungkook's face that he's shocked about my action but instantly turned into a smirk. i smirked back and leaned slowly forward, closing my eyes, and tilting my head.

As I got closer I can feel that he's falling for my little game, I was about to kiss him but...i bumped my head hard on him, me not feeling any pain while he's just there massaging his head because of pain. He deserved it, that will teach him not to touch me anymore.

PARK JUNGKOOK: Yah! that Hurts, you Pabo!

YOU: I told you, you wouldn't like it. Plus, you didn't even listen.

PARK JUNGKOOK: You're really something, You're feisty little one.

YOU: I'm not here to play your games, Jungkook!

PARK JUNGKOOK: C'mon! I know you wanna stay!

SECRETARY GOOK DU: Well, She is staying.

I look over to my right to see the secretary crossing his hands to his chest and standing up straight, I swear! I get scared of how he is so serious and how his face looks. I bowed once again and he bowed back, I look to Jungkook who was just looking at the secretary with a judgmental look. I let out a little giggle because how ridiculous Jungkook looks.

PARK JUNGKOOK: You're joking! Right?

SECRETARY GOOK DU: It's your father's order.

I look over to the other side and there was Jungkook's Brother, He rolled his eyes and went closer to Jungkook. By this point I got nervous, Like! How can someone be the rude? 

JIMIN: What do you mean she's staying here? i'm not allowing.

SECRETARY GOOK DU: Sorry, but once again...It's your father's order.

JIMIN: Yeah right, you think I'll believe that? My father's orders is not worth it.

SECRETARY GOOK DU: Mianhae, Young Master. I can't do anything about that.

After that small argument he looked over to me, he went closer and looking so angry. 

SECRETARY GOOK DU: No dating.

Jimin stopped his actions when Gook Du said that, He looked over to him and let out a big sigh. This guys is such a handful, so rich in money yet so poor in kindness. 

JIMIN: I'm not planning on dating her, Jeez. 

PARK JUNGKOOK: Yah! That's unfair, she's my fake girlfriend!

SECRETARY GOOK DU: Young master, Jungkook...It's just fake.

PARK JUNGKOOK: What if it's real? Love is Love, Secretary.

SECRETARY GOOK DU: I don't know what to do about that, ask your father, young master.

JIMIN: This is unbelievable, and YOU!

He said pointing at me, with an angry face. 

JIMIN: Get lost.

With that he left, I rolled my eyes. This guys really has the potential to act like that to their Father's Secretary, there's gonna be a lot of work. After that Jungkook left too, leaving me with the secretary. 

YOU: Are they really like this?

SECRETARY GOOK DU: Everyday, They never changed.

YOU: How can you be so...Patient? their attitude is disgusting.

SECRETARY GOOK DU: I work for their father, it's the father's orders.

YOU: I see, Oh I have a Ques-

I got cut off my sentence because my Belly is rumbling, Why do I always get Cut off? My life is seriously like this, I look up to the Secretary embarrassed of what i did, He let out a small chuckle and guided me to the kitchen. DAMN! their Kitchen is the freaking size of my damn house, Like Seriously.

He gladly me a meal and after that I ate it deliciously, after some minutes or seconds I look to the right to see Jimin walk across the kitchen.

YOU: Jimin-ah! Wanna eat?

He then looked at me, looking so annoyed.

JIMIN: Stop acting as if we're friends, Get lost.

With what he said, he left once again to God-Knows-where.

"This is going to be hard job..."