Going Home

She hugged you... You knew that you could only be there for her. It sucked because the person you like is single and this could be your time top make a move. But... you can't she is crying into your shoulder. You wish that you could say something, you tried really you did but no words would come out. And you knew it was hard for her. She slowly spoke "I need time to get over him and im sorry". I couldn't blame her for being upset through her point of view i'd probably be sad to. The end of the day was getting closer by the minute and i didn't want it to end just because ididn't want to go home. Life outsied of school was really rough. Do to my dad being angry all the time and mom just yelling period. I got on the bus to go to my regular seat and then I noticed haley was sitting there. So I decided to sit  by her considering she was invading my space. I sat down and she shot me a smile, but I could see right through it that she was super depressed but i couldn't blame her if anything I could only feel bad with her. Because I love her so much and it hurts to see her in pain. She laid her head on my shoulder and she siad "how come you've never had a girlfriend" I looked at her and knew that I couldn't lie so I just said well the girl i like had a boyfriend. She didn't catch that the girl I liked was her, which made me a little more sad inside. But I decided it would take time for her to get over Val so I decided to wait. By the time  I got home just as i expected the police were escorting my dad out of the house and my mom yelling at the police. She saw me get off the bus and for once in a really long time she asked me how my day was. Something is up today Val left Haley and mom is actually talking to me. I responded Happily saying it was decent and that was the truth I really enjoy going to school, it can be a pain but the other  parts are really enjoyable. I went into the house and put my backpack in my room, then I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich because I never eat the school food. My mom came into the house looking at me she asked me "Lance did you stab a kid at school today?" my heart dropped when she asked that question. Y-yeah why she told m " you know that you don't bring weapons to school and you surely don't stab people!!!" I am s-sorry mom he was being mean. After are conversation I went to my room and went to bed.

Tuesday 12:35

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off I checked to see only to find out that it was an unknown number. I picked up because I was curious. When I heard the voice on the phone my heart filled with joy. It was Haley "how'd you get this number" I asked she said " Logan gave it to me" oh okay I said whats up nothing much she said. Why'd you call me then? I couldn't sleep. What can I do to help you fall asleep "LET ME IN" what! im outside your house let me in. I walked to thefront door looking out the peep whole only to see haley outside the door. I unlocked it and let her in I was home alone because my mom heads to work early on tuesday and dads probably in a jail cell somewhere. I told her she cpuld sleep on the couch or my moms bed and then I went back to my room. I let the heaviness in my eyes take over and I fell asleep. As the night went on I felt shifting in my bed. The next morning I woke up not being able to breathe thats because Haley's arm was covering my face. She was in my bed? I thought she fell asleep on the couch huh okay then? I got out of bed to take a shower and get clean, then when I was done I went ahead and let Haley take a shower. It was weird that my crush is in my house and taking a shower, as soon as she got done I was hungry so I made some breakfast. I heard some shuffling on the living room which I thought was Haley, then I heard a huge scream from haley I run into the living room only to find these men in black rush out the door I ran and chased them blocks down. I was getting closer to him and then he wipped a gun out of his jacket and pulled the trigger I felt the sharp pain in my shoulder as I went towards the ground I slapped the mask off of his face... wait I remember you.