Chapter:2 Years later

A few years ago Oak and Iris got lost in a storm. They lost everything, except each other.
"Iris?" Oak called. Iris pounced on a rabbit, missed, then ran after it and lunged for it. She still missed. With a humph, she looked towards Oak, "Yeah?" He stared at his idiotic sister and facepalmed, "If you miss the first time....Do. Not. Chase. It." Iris looked confused, "Why not? I can still catch it that way...." She glanced around. "You're more likely to catch it if you pounce, wait until it forgets, then try to pounce again. Once you pounce the second time, in your case, if you miss let it live. Iris rolled her eyes, "Ok whatever."
Oak let out a sigh, he loved his sister but, she is the most difficult being in the woods. He padded towards the den they made out of rocks, leaves, sticks, and mud. Iris started chasing after dragonflies. Oak examined the den to make sure nothing needed to be repaired, he noticed a hole in the side. He looked around until he spotted his sister, "Iris! You need to find some more sticks and maybe some mud!" Iris looked over at him and nodded. She ran off to find those things.
As Iris was looking she saw a flock of birds on the ground, hopping around looking for food. She barked at them playfully and ran in the middle of them as they flew off. She continued to look and she smiled, he tongue lolling. She gasped. "Water! Which means fish!" She completely forgot about the sticks and the mud as she ran back to her and her brother's territory. She slammed into Oak. "Humph" Oak fell to the ground with a thud, "Iris!" Iris lay her ears back in an apologetic way, "Sorry...I found a lake! We can get fish and eat better than we have been!" Oak's ears perked up, "Where is it?" Iris stood up and motioned Oak with her tail, "Follow me."