Prologue

Legend:
(y/n): your name | (l/n): last name | (a/n): author's note

(a/n)

So... I tried doing it while in a middle of a family crisis and yeah... I'm sure I won't be able to update for a while because that family crisis happened right after summer vacation hits... anyways... hope enjoy the prologue.

No one's / 3rd Person's P.O.V.

It was cold and you and your family is at an experimentation center... yes you were an orphan, and this experiment is being held by vampires. No one knows where they came from nor how they got here but you and your family knows that disobeying them will result on death which pissed you off because they only think of you humans as livestock.

Now this experiment, it handles human experimentation and many families died from it already, the Toji family, and the (l/n) family are the only ones alive. But you and JJ knew that you'll all die soon, so both of you devised a plan for both families to escape the Vampires.

"brother, are you sure this will work?" Ray asked you "I'm sure this will work" you said. "Shh. They'll hear us... keep quiet." JJ said in a quiet tone and you only nodded, but one of the patrolling vampire guards heard you and decided to go there. "!!!!, They heard us let's go." You whispered and you led your family and JJ's family to a bit of a dark spot and to be honest your both the only ones who are at least 8 years old, but since both of you are the oldest in both of your families, both of you have a sense of responsibility.

The guard left so you and JJ led them near outside but then it happened...

A vampire grabbed a member of both (l/n) and Toji family. "Hey!! Give them back!" We both shouted at the vampire. "How amusing, to think humans had their hopes crushed into despair." The vampire said as 'it' bit Ray in the neck then proceeded with with JJ's family member. "Grr! You'll pay for that!" you angrily said, you and JJ spotted 2 guns one on each side, so both of you went for it but when you both picked the guns up... they died... both of the family died... except for you and JJ which made you both rage and both of you shot the vampire. "One day... one day... we'll get revenge for all of you." both you and JJ said as both of you ran and cried. This... this was the trigger of you and JJ's HATE towards the vampires.

-10 years later-

Later on, both of you had joined the Bloodhounds, and was known as the "Fatal Demon" and the "Fatal Bullet" or for short known as the "Fatal brothers" now you weren't related but they all call both of you that because of the damage you and JJ cause when together. Today you were both sent on a mission to a neighboring world called Gamindustri to eradicate a few vampires and will it turn out the same as always? No casualty between allies and total victory?

(a/n)

If you got too deep into that sorry for cutting it but this is all the time I had. If you want to know what JJ looks like he looks like this:

(Some of you might say that he's Colonello from Hitman Reborn, so yes he is Colonello, JJ's weapon will be the same as Colonello with Colonello's)

In case I haven't put this in yet... I don't own Hyperdimension Neptunia nor the pictures, I only own the plot.

Wait...

Is that a question on how you got the sword I hear?

Well... since I don't have any time left for now I'm going to say this: When you are about to be part of the Bloodhounds, the sword (Freiah) chose you to become her wielder. Anyway... goodbye again for now; I might be making chapter 1 irl then just post it here even if we're on a family crisis and... well I'm 60% optimistic and 40% pessimistic. So... I'm a bit carefree on reality and "WILL" not stay negative most of the time. Also... if your titles suck; please forgive me, you can change the title for both you and JJ. The most votes will be selected as your new title or if there is one vote for each title... then I will just randomly pick a title for both you and JJ. PEACE... OUT!