Chapter One ~ Creative Writing.

-;Emily's Pov;-

I walked through the crowded hallway, towards my creative writing class. It was first period, and I wasn't in the mood for school. I hate it when the summer ends, it means a new year at school!

I arrived at my class a few minutes later, and walked in just as the bell rang. Making my way towards an empty seat at the back, next to a blonde boy.

"Good morning class!" My teacher, Mr Maxwell said cheerily.

"Good morning Mr Maxwell" The whole class chorused.

"Right, today as this is the first class of a new year, I was thinking that we get to know our partners, by playing a game of 20 questions? You will need to, as these are your seats for the rest of the year" Mr Maxwell told us.

Everyone cheered in return. Wow, this was gonna be a fun class.

"So," I heard a voice beside me. "Shall we start?" I turned to the boy beside me, and grinned.

"Sure, why not?"

The boy laughed. He was pretty cute, blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, cute dimples.

-;Lukes Pov;-

"So," I turned to the girl beside me. "Shall we start?"

She turned to look at me and grinned. She has such a pretty smile, and she was pretty cute, bonus!

"Sure, why not?"

I laughed.

"So, what's your name?"

"Emily, Emily Scott," Emily said, smiling, "What's yours?"

"Luke, Luke Hemmings" I grinned.

-;Emily's Pov;-

"Luke, Luke Hemmings" Luke grinned.

"So Luke, how old are you?" I asked.

"16, and you?" He answered.

"16 as well" I grinned. I liked this guy, he was cute and dorky.

"You have any hobbies?" I asked.

"I play in my band, 5 Seconds Of Summer" Luke smiled, " You should meet my band mates someday, they'd like you"

"That's awesome!" I said. "I would love to meet them"

Suddenly, the bell rang. Awwh. I like this class, I don't wanna leave.

"Awwwh, class is over" Luke whined. I giggled, he was cute. "Can I have your number? Then I could invite you to meet my band mates someday" Luke said, smiling.

"Yeah sure!" I said, handing him my phone, and taking his so I could put my number in it. I smirked as I was saving it, as I'd saved myself as; Emily The Sexy Bitch;*

"Here, and be sure to check the contact" Luke said, chucking my phone at me, smirking.

"You too Mr Hemmings" I smirked and checked the contact. I laughed when I saw it, then got a text.

Message from; Luke The Sexy Ass Penguin;*

"Love how both of us have 'sexy' in our contact names haha. Best contact names ever;) Meet you tomorrow at Starbucks? You could meet my band, unless you meet them in one of your classes."

I giggled and replied,

"Damn right there the best fucking contact names ever, as we are sexy bitches and penguins;) Sure, I'm up for Starbucks, meet ya at 5?"

I picked up my bag and smirked at Luke.

"See you tomorrow Mr Penguin" I said grinning before I left. Boy, I liked that class. I stopped at my locker and put my bag away, thinking about the weird dorky penguin boy, I'd just met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai der my lovelies! Longish first chapter? I have no idea if it's long or not, I update on my iPhone when I'm out in public, because YOLO! Comment your favourite 5Sauce member? Mine is Lukey, as you can probably tell ;) And yes 5Sauce was necessary, because 5SOS sounds like 5Sauce ;)

Anyhoo, comment and vote my

lovelies, Peace Out❤️

~Rachel xx