one

ophelia's pov
"victoria mary-anne! its time to get ready, christmas break is over" my brother andrew roared from downstairs. i hate when he calls me by my middle names but fuck, he's loud! i went over to my large dresser and picked out an adidas cropped hoodie and a pair of black leggings. i rushed to the kitchen to see one of my closest friends. "hunterr" i yell. "i havent seen you in months? where you been" "florida. gotta visit the fam at least once a year" "the last you went was when you were five" i giggle. hunter has to be the friend i have known the longest. second has to be either emily or joey, but let us not get into that just yet...

joey's pov
i got ready for school but only god knows what i put on. i just can't wait to see my girlfriend elizabeth! ya i guess she can be pretty rude sometimes but im the only one who can talk to her about that, if anybody offends my girl; i will beat their ass! enough about that, i heard ophelia is coming to school today... i haven't talked to her since what happened a while back, beth told me this plan to make 2017 the worst year for her, i honestly don't know. but whatever beth says is either a good idea or just really smart. i mean yes, she's flunking all her classes but she has a lot of knowledge when it comes to being mean to others, if she used at least used 1/2 of that in school people (including our parents) would like her way better... i guess you could say i like ophelia. ophelia. ophelia victoria mary-anne teresa, i need to find a way to tell you i adore you... i have an idea, poems, letters, notes. its amazing! plus, elizabeth will never know it's me. i can make her feel terrible whiles intimidating her with beth, then she will read the notes right after and regain her self confidence, this is great. not great, amazing! ophelia smith, im coming for you! hopefully nobody will mess this up for me.!

(A/N: OMG FIRST CHAPTER😵 THAT WAS JUST... JOEY LIKES OPHELIA!!! THAT PROBABLY ISNT AS BIG BUT IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE, fuCk YOU WILL CRY, ANYWAY THIS IS 400 WORDS SO YAYY BYE BYE -Jess)