six

ophelia's pov
i'm back at school today and my 'secret admirer' sent me another letter. i don't know what to think, and that's why i am going to host a party. im going to invite my closest friends, and since my parents still think im best friends with joey, i guess i will be under compulsion to invite him and his girlfriend. it's gonna be the first time i will be home alone! i just told my best friends they're invited, now for the hardest part...

joey's pov
after my makeout session with beth, i turnt to see lia walking my way. "joseph, you're invited to my party. tonight. my place. six pm. be there or don't, i honestly do not care. do not bring your girlhoe, or any other slut of yours or i s2g im sending you right home, it is not a pool party so don't bring your swim trunks to try and impress somebody, it's not gonna work, oh and please. please! do not flirt with anybody, wait till truth or dare. and after the party im going to get my parents to drive you home so you don't bring any girls back because you're mine! well, beth's i don't know why i said mine that, its just terrible and gross! im taken anyway, i have a secret admirer" " first of all i don't care, second of all you can't control if im bringing anyone home and your parents are not driving me back because im not going into your parents car drunk!" "joseph i thought you changed."i did change ophelia! you're the one that has been acting different ever since the incident..." "you hurt me joseph, you hurt me and you expect me to be calm?" "it was 2 years ago!" "saying the date does not change anything!" maybe this will....

                               ophelia's pov
"saying the date does not change anything!" i said without hesitation. that's when joseph matthew birlem kissed me.