8: It's On Again.

8: It's On Again.

Ours is an on-and-off and admittedly one-sided relationship. I don't know what he's thinking. I wish I knew. I wonder if he thinks I'm pretty? Probably not. To him, I'm probably just the girl on the bus that he sits next to. But if that's so, then why does he sit close by when there are open seats farther away from me? Furthermore, why does he always face me when he sits in an opposing seat? Those are questions the answers to which will remain a mystery...that is, unless we start, by some miracle, dating and I can ask him myself. That isn't likely to happen, but a girl can hope.

I feel bad for never looking at him when he sits down. I also feel that he's looking down at me while he's slinging his backpack off of his shoulder. I mean, yeah, he's at least a foot and a half taller than I am, but I meant that I feel like he observes me when I'm not looking, which is a lot. I'm never looking, but when I am, thankfully he isn't. The funny thing is, we're both very shy and introverted people- that means that neither of us is going to make a move even if we were the last people on Earth able to mate, which is unfortunate. He's also a senior, so he'll be out of my area soon- but I'll still have the rest of the year with him next to me...hopefully.