The start of a new day

(y/n)- you name
(h/c)-hair color
(e/c)-eye color
(f/c)- fur color (color of your ears and tail)
(a/c)-any color
(c/f)-choice of food
(F/yt)- fav YouTuber
I'll change when needed

Y/N POV
*beep beep beep be- click*
"Uuug why does the weekend only last 2 days." I flopped out of bed making my way over to the wardrobe. My tail and ears twitched as I looked myself in the mirror.
"I wish I didn't have to hide who I am but it's what I gotta do... to be with you hehe what the heck I gotta do, what the heck I gotta dooo to be with you. What the heck I gotta do. Tell me who I gotta beeeee for you to be with me!"
I sang as I got dressed. Peering at the outfit my reflection wore, I tucked my tail in my jeans before turning what made me a monster invisible.
(up top is what your wearing)

Looking out the window I see the tree branches swaying softly in the breeze, a calm smile developed on my face. I trudged to the bathroom, did my business, brushed my teeth and left. Well, not before spritzing some dry conditioner in my hair and grabbing one of three hair brushes on the counter. I made my way downstairs, dragging the device through the tangles and snarls.
"Morning sweetie!" My mom chirped from the kitchen table. Actually she's my foster mom but my mom nonetheless.
"Morning!"
Grabbing some waffles from the freezer, I popped them into the toaster. I took out my phone along with earbuds, put in one bud and watched the latest video from (F/yt) while waiting. Mom was just heading out the door before she stopped.
"Oh! By the way, I'm going to be a little late from work today so you will have to make dinner."
"Gotcha." A ding signaled the food was done.
I took one waffle and bit into it, putting the other one on the plate spreading some butter on top.
"See ya honey, love you." Mother said as she left.
"Love ya too" With that she closed the door and I was alone, well I had YouTube so not COMPLETELY alone. My phone went off with a buzz. Checking the cultrate it was a text from Amy a project partner.

A - Amy Y- You
A: hey
Y: heya
A: did you finish your slides for today
Y: I'd be lying if I said yes
A: WHAT!?! The presentation is do TODAY!
Y: I have half of them done besides it's for last period I'll do it before then
A: you better or I'm blaming our failure on you
Y: yeah yeah whatever floats your already sinking boat
A: bitch
Y: Jerk
*read but no response*
"heh get dunked on"
After finishing my waffles and the video ended I grabbed my school bag, put on my shoes and opened the door. When I did, I saw two skeletons. One tall and one really short. The short one  had a light blue bandana around their neck, a light gray T-shirt with light blue trim, dark gray shorts and light blue boots and gloves. The other one bared a orange hoodie, black shorts with a white stripe down the side, orange and white sneakers and had a cigarette in their mouth.

 The other one bared a orange hoodie, black shorts with a white stripe down the side, orange and white sneakers and had a cigarette in their mouth

'Oh yeah I forgot monsters were freed from the underground yesterday by that kid

'Oh yeah I forgot monsters were freed from the underground yesterday by that kid.'
Walking out onto the pavement walkway I closed the door behind me locking it. I turn around to head out only to see the skeletons were looking at me. The short one smiled wider than they already were and waved. I felt one corner of my mouth tug up into a grin and waved back.
"Hey are you going to Narika High!" The short and apparently very loud one of the two asked.
"Yeah you too?"
"Yeah! Wanna walk there together!"
"Sure why not." And so, with this strange encounter the day had begun.

Hope you liked the first chapter Dragon OUT~