Chapter 9

I pull over to call Jake. When he answers I try to make it sound like I wasn't just sobbing.

Jake: Hey Taylor

I take a deep breath.

"We were only kidding ourselves. This can't and won't work. We tried this and it left me beyond heart broken. It didn't work then and it won't work now. But just answer this one question: Do you love me, at all?"

Jake: Of course I do. You have no idea how much I love you, that's why I was hoping this would work again. I promise that I will never break your heart again. I will love you as long as you let me and even after that.

I didn't know what to say. I just hung up. I have to go and give this another chance. After all, I've never loved anyone as much as I love and loved him.

Once I get to his house, I find the courage to ring the doorbell.

He answers and almost instantaneously kisses me with the passion and fire we used to have, maybe even stronger.

"That's just one way I'm going to prove to you that I still love you."

And that, that was the moment I knew this was going to work this time.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short chapter but I wanted this to be it's own separate part. SO did you hear the rumours that Taylor is dating Aaron Rodgers? Do you guys think its real or fake? I think they're just friends but may become more LATER. Anyways.....

XOXOXO Madison