CatchingFire- The run away!

Hey Wattpaders !!! So I started reading over this story and realized how much it SUCKED ! So i decided to re-right it, I really hope you guys like it now ! :D SO here we go....

                                                                                                            - XOX- Kayla (:

CHAPTER 1

I wake up screaming, I was dreaming about the Hunger games again. The mutt of Glimmer, the hole tracker-jacker thing, Peeta almost dying. Peeta. I kind of wish that he was here right now, he goes through the same thing, but his dreams are of losing me in the Hunger games, so he says it's better for him to wake up beside me, but since he doesn't, he ends up painting all night and I just don't sleep at all. I guess I should let him stay over since hes my 'feonsay' and last time we didn't spend time together the president found out and threatened me, but I don't know.

One more days untill I get to go speak with Gale, to tell him my plain about leaveing, to the woods, both of are families, Haymitch and Peeta. But i think I'm going to start with Haymitch because hes going to be the one with the lest convincing to do.

I roll over to check the time, its about 6:30, well I guess I better go see Haymitch before he falls asleep. I put on some clothes from the top of my dresser and head out my door. I knock on Haymitch's door and Haymitch comes, hes not as drunk as usual, I guess hes saving up on his alochal.

"What do you want!" he says

"I need to talk to you" I say and he lets me in.

"This better be good, I was about to go to sleep." he replies. He has nightmares about his games as well and gets to scared to sleep at night, so he drinks and falls asleep when the sun rises.

"There's been an uprising in 8 and we need to leave." i say.

"what do you mean 'leave'?" he asks.

"I mean, we need to get out of district 12, flee to the woods."

"No way, it's to dangerous! Where would we sleep? how would we survive?" He goes on, "There's just no way Katniss!"

"It's safer then living here, the president wants me dead! We could make shelter and my father used to take me out in the woods when I was little, there's a little hut out there, we could stay there for awhile, wait until the snow melts a little bit. And Gale and I can hunt, we could teach all of you how. Prim, Posie, Hazelle and my Mother can gather, and we'll take as much stuff as we can with us."

"Wait! Gale, Posie, Peeta? Who are pla you planning to take out there?" Haymitch askes alittle confussed.

"My family, Gale's family, Peeta and you." I say as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Katniss! you are out of your mind! I'm telling you, this is just impossible!" Haymitch shakes his head. "Plus it's like a blizzard out there!"

"We'll wait another month or so, we need to stock up anyways! I got everything planned out Haymitch," I plead "Please just trust me on this, please?"

Haymitch thinks about it for a few minutes. "Fine. But one thing goes wrong, and I mean ONE thing! were coming straight back!" he looks me straight in the eyes and adds "Understand?"

"Yes! Okay thank you Haymitch!" I say and run back out the door before he has the chance to change his mind."One down, two to go!'' I say to my self.

Next I'll go see Peeta, he'll be the easiest. i walk across, Haymitch's Yard and over to Peeta's. I lift my hand to knock on the door but it swings open before I even touch it and Peeta slams into me. "Oh God! sorry Katniss, I didn't see you there." Peeta says a little stunned.