Chapter 3 :relieving old memories:

Chapter 3 

Andreas POV

     "What's wrong baby? Not as eager as you used to be?" NIck grolwed on my ear while his hand got a little too cozy with my ass.

     "Get the fuck away from me" I spat at him, shoving him with my elbow while glaring at his two bozos. All the while hes throwing me into his car. 

     When they finally managed to get me into the van, after giving a few passer byers glares- but really? you're just gonna walk by like, clearly im struggling to get AWAY from these people- Nick walked around to the front of the van. I took this as my opprotunity to run only to be held down by Stephen. 

     "Let go" I stubbornly shrieked. My attention snapped to the front of the van when i heard a car door slam shut with a loud THUD

     "You didnt try to escape last time we...played rough" He said adding a wink at the end just to further my annoyance. I scoffed still trying to shake Stephen's grip. 

     "Wow, im honestly dsissapointed in myself. Too bad I wasnt informed id be dissapointed later with your little buddy." I smirked, proud of my self. Nothing hurts a man more than small dick jokes. 

     He glared at me knowing i won this round. "Shut up slut" He said while speeding forward out of the park parking lot. 

     Somewhere during our long journey to who knows where i heard a loud banging sound and tried to look out the window but failed epicly only to fall back on my butt.

     "What was that?!" I asked frantically. 

     "None of you buisness, shut up"

     "Tell me...now."

     " God woman, i just hit a moped calm down"

     "WHAT THE FUCK NICK!! WE NEED TO GO BACK WHAT IF SOMEONE GOT HURT?"

     "Well, then they should be more careful next time"

     "You're truly unbelivable."

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

     About an hour later we arrived at an unknown destiantion. Well, unknown for me at least. Although, when I stepped out the building seemed faintly recognizable. 

    Then suddenly, everything came back to me. 

***flashback***

     "Hey baby, you almost done in the shower?" My loving boyfriend, Nick asked. I love him so much, he's perfect. I was currently at the house we shared with his friends; Stpehen and Josh. 

     "I dont know, why dont you come check" i smirked as i heard the door slam open. 

     I peeked my head out the shower and saw Nick, i couldnt help but stare he's so hot. OH! He has something behind his back...maybe a present. I smiled at the thought. "What ya got there NIcky" I asked using the nick name i gave him on our second date.

     "Why dont you step out of the shower and i'll show you" He said, i suddenly felt very nervous. He knows im not ready yet.

     "But im naked baby."

     "Get out of the damn shower...NOW" He demanded while pulling a gun out from behind his back. 

     "W-why what i...what's that for?" 

     "ANDREA ROSE RUSSETT GET OUT OF THE SHOWER BEFORE I PULL YOU OUT." 

     And that's exactly what he did. He pulled me out and dragged me by my hair to our shared room. He tied me up and hit me repeatedly. You can only imagine what happened next...after he was done with my qoute on qoute "Useless body" he threw me out in the ally by our house. 

     I was pretty sure i was dead or slowly dying. I saw headlights coming towards me and screamed with whatever strength i had left- not much may i mind you -the car stopped inches from my motionless, stark naked, sobbing body and I felt warm hands envelop me. When i looked up i no longer felt worthless or vunerable. 

     I was being carried by my best friend. "shh shh you're ok...im taking you to a hospital." Suddenly feeling safe i fell asleep in his arms. 

***flashback over***

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED CHAPTER 3 OF ANDREA ARE YOU THERE!! :))

MORE COMING SOON 

-gigi

Instagram II @our2life