Chapter 1 :imposing threats:

Chapter 1

Andreas POV

     "KIAN STOP" I squeal as I'm rolling around on the floor laughing. As soon as he stopped attacking me with tickles i stood up and sat on the couch. "Want to watch a movie?" He asks. "OF COURSE!"

     I watch Kian as he goes to the cabinet and picks out "MAMA" of course Kian would choose something creepy. "Want ice cream and popcorn?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sure why not?" I reply hesitantly knowing i don't need either, OH WELL.

     After Kian walks into the kitchen i can feel my phone vibrating "MY BUTTS VIBRATING!" I announce "GOOD TO KNOW!" Kian shouts back from the kitchen. I look at my phone and see that the caller ID says "sam" i cringe at the sight. I love Sam and all, hes like a brother...but Kian on the other hand. He's just not the biggest Sam fan anymore.

     I look back at my still shaking phone. When i see the time i immediately stand up. I forgot that Sam and I made plans today to meet in the park then go to the mall at 3:00. Its 3:15. Crap. I answered my phone ready to get a greeting something along the lines of "where the fuck are you?!" To my pleasant surprise, i don't.

     "Hey, sorry about being late..." I greet

     "Its ok I'm not there either i was calling to say i was gonna be late"

     "yay! Now i don't feel like a bad best friend"

     "see you in 10?"

     "See ya then, byeeee"

    I get off the couch and go into the kitchen. "Umm Kian, I'm really sorry. I completely forgot that i had made plans with a friend." I say praying he wouldn't ask who.

    I never understood why he had such a grudge on Sam."

    "Its ok, we could always watch a movie tomorrow!" He says with a goofy grin. I sigh in relief. "Well then, I'm headed out."

     Before I'm able to exit he grabs my arm and spins me around. Were only a few inches away now. I always get so anxious when he does this. I look up at him my eyes flash quickly to his lips then back to his eyes. Next thing i knew we were kissing.

     A minute later he pulled away. He bent down to my ear "Don't miss me too much." He whispers to me huskily. I think i might faint, but I'm not going to because i have a bff to be with. I give him a wink and turn around making sure to sway my hips as i walk away out the door.

     When i walk towards the car i feel like i shouldn't go, I do anyways of course.

     Five minutes later I'm on a swing waiting for Sam. While I was waiting I went on twitter. When i was mid-laugh at one of JC Caylen's tweets a pair of hands cover my eyes blackening my view. "SAM!" I shriek with happiness. I haven't seen him in a while.

     There was a 10 second pause before a voice in my ear made me jump. "Guess again." A deep, husky voice said that id recognize anywhere. "Nick?" I say panic and confusion evident in my tone. "Good job princess, guess what I've come back for you and this time I'm not letting you escape.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

So, i hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1! Hopefully a cliffhanger on the first chapter isn't TOO mean ;)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEE

-gigi

Instagram II @our2life