1

Author POV

As always Jungkook and Jimin always be together. They go recess together, play games together, go hang out together.. Sometimes, they even being sweet together.

But they are only friends.

One day, Jungkook recognize his own feelings for Jimin.

He loves Jimin more than friends.

But the elder doesn't know. Jungkook doesn't want to tell him.

Actually, he wants to tell him but you know the rules, boys cant be with boys and boys must be with girls.

If he admit that he is gay, everyone is going to hate him. The students in his school are actually homophobics.

How did he knows?

Well whenever they are 'acting' like they are a couple, he can see most of their reaction are disgusted by it. And they would say "eww fags!" something like that.

Jimin just laugh because they are only acting for fun, well.. That's only for him.

Jimin didn't know how hard he broke Jungkook's poor heart. Jimin didn't know Jungkook actually take it seriously. If he's not, he probably didnt agreed to act like a couple.

Jungkook didn't know it will hurt himself more. He is in love with him. Really in love with Jimin but Jimin didn't notice how Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook looked at him with full of love in his eyes.

But Jimin never notice him. Never.

Jungkook once said 'i like you' to Jimin but Jimin only laugh. Of course Jimin said 'I like you too' but only as brothers or best friends.

Jungkook know Jimin is straight. 100% straight. He knows it because..

Flashback-

jungkook:
jimin, i think im gay lol

jimin:
tf

jimin:
bye i dont know you

jungkook:
wow i didnt know u h8 gay that much m8

jimin:
pft yep.

jimin:
seriously, r u fcking gay?

jungkook:
yes i am.
[send?] []
[not send] [√]

jungkook:
pft no i was trying to pranking u.

jungkook:
what if i am gay?

jimin:
bro, i was about to come to yo house to kick u-

jimin:
that was a relieved that u aint gay

jimin:
if u r gay.. idk.. probably i h8 u rn..?

jungkook:
nah, im not gay hahaha

jimin:
thats my boy ;)

-Flashback end

After that moment, Jungkook is so afraid to admit it. He even scared to talk with Jimin. His love to him will become stronger.

But he knows it's a one sided love.

And then, he stop contact Jimin. He rarely show up in front of Jimin. He always find other way not to meet Jimin again.

The more he is with Jimin, the more his love for Jimin growing.

Jungkook never hate Jimin but he hates the world.

If people in this world can accept homosexual, probably there are many homosexual relationship everywherem

But no.

Jungkook rarely saw someone that love their own gender in his country. All people are straight maybe some of it are not straight.

But still majority most of them are straight.

How is he going to confess what he feels for Jimin? Just say 'Jimin, I love you more than friends actually', oh, do you think it's easy to say it like all his gay fanfiction he is reading?

No.

The answer is no.

His friends hate gays. He didn't care about that but Jimin hates gays too. That's.. Make his heart broke. Totally broken.

How is he supposed to confess to Jimin if he knew the answer already at the end?

That is why, he stopped talking to Jimin even he knows Jimin started getting worried of him.

"30 unread messages huh?" Jungkook said. Jungkook click at the notification and he saw the newest one.

jimin:
jeon jungkook.

jimin:
stop ignring me. its been a month.

jimin:
pls answer me if u read my message.

jimin:
seriously, if u have gf or something, u shouldnt ignore ur friend u know. how dare u try to ignore me!

jungkook:
sorry im busy.

jimin:
FINALLY u r answering me.

jimin:
busy with what bro?

jungkook:
just something. bye i gtg.

Jungkook closes his phone and shut his phone off. He was about to close his eyes, then someone knocked his door.

"Jungkook," Jungkook's mom said from outside of his room.

"Come in mom." He said.

So Jungkook's mom come into his room and sit on his study chair.

Jungkook looks at his mom weirdly, "What is it?" He asked.

"Go pack your thing now," She said.

"Wait what?" Jungkook asked. Confused.

"We are going to move out."