4

"Should I tell him?" Jungkook asked himself. "Its time to tell him anyway," Jungkook thought.

"Jimin," Jungkook broke the silence.

"Yes?" Jimin look at Jungkook. They look into each other eyes.

Jungkook smiled, "Did you enjoy your day today?" Jimin nodded. Totally enjoying it. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Glad to know it."

"I guess we can go skating more.. I think I like it.." Jimin said shyly and playing with his fingers.

Jungkook chuckled look at Jimin's cuteness. But then, it hits Jungkook, they cant stay together.

"Yeah.."

"Jungkookie," Jimin said.

"Yes?"

"Thank you..for today. You.. You waste your money for me again and again. It makes me feel guilty you know," Jimin said and looked at his feet.

"It's not wasting! And don't be. I want to make you happy," Jungkook smiled.

"But you make me feel guilty too you know.." Jimin sighed.

"Pft don't think about that. It's nothing actually. I feel sorry because I ignored you almost one month or more and then two days ago, I pushed you..away. I feel really guilty. Sorry," Jungkook apologised.

"Ah.. Its okay. It's the past," Jimin smiled.

"Jimin, do you have a girlfriend actually?" Jungkook asked. Wait, why did he asked-

"Yes," Jimin said.

"Oh."

"Why did you asked him when you know you are going to hurt yourself, stupid?" Jungkook thought. Jungkook try hard not to cry.

"But we already broke up at the same day I saw you at the beach. But it's okay. I don't really care actually," Jimin smiled.

Jungkook smiled too. He didn't expect that they broke up.

"Uhm Jimin.."

"Yes?"

Jungkook takes something in his small bag and then he gives it to Jimin. "For you," Jungkook said.

It's Jimin's present. He feels so happy because he finally can give it to Jimin.

"What is this?" Jimin asked.

"Open that at home okay?"

"Okay." Jimin smiled.

"Oh by the way Jimin.." Jungkook sighed. He doen't want to tell Jimin yet but he needd to let it out. He cant hold it any longer.

"Yes Jeon Jungkook?"

"I-.. I.. Actually.. Ugh let me just tell this straight. I fucking love you more than a friend Park Jimin. Ohmygod. I.. Okay you can hate me now," Jungkook said.

Jimin is now speechless. He doen't know what to say.

"I-its okay if you cant return back m-my feelings. But I feel relief I can finally let it go-"

"You are gay?" Jimin asked.

"Uhm.. Y-yes.." Jungkook sighed. He knows that Jimin going to hate him. Well he already beware of it.

"Since when did you like me?" Jimin asked again.

"Since y-you help me with my assignment." Which is 3 years ago. 2 months after they know each other.

"Leave," Jimin said and not even looking at Jungkook.

"I-.. Okay.. Thanks for being with me today. Im glad you are my best friend-"

Then Jimin cut him, "Just fucking leave."

"Okay," Jungkook sighed and left.

"Fucking disgusting," Jimin said.

Jungkook heard that and then he cried. "I-I'll leave t-tomorrow anyway.."

He wiped his tears that fall down from his eyes and then he go back to his home. He quickly go into his room and lock his door.

He cried even more.

"Jimin called me d-disgusting..? Am I really disgusting..?" Jimin's words keep playing in his mind.

He cried again and pull out his phone. He saw that Jimin block his number.

"Well I guess this is really the end. I'm glad you are being my best friend and my first love, Jimin-ah." Jungkook tried too smile but end up crying again.

Jungkook try to text him. He knows that it is no use but he didn't care.

jungkook:
its okay. just hate me as much you want to.
[✘ not sent]

jungkook:
i know the answer anyway
[✘ not sent]

jungkook:
im going to move to Seoul tomorrow.
[✘ not sent]

jungkook:

im going to change my number phone. i bet you never care.
[✘ not sent]

jungkook:

take care my love. remember, i'll never stop loving you but maybe i'll try if you want me to.
[✘ not sent]

jungkook:

thanks for staying as my friend. love you.
[✘ not sent]

Jungkook is still crying. He wants to delete their photo so much but he cant. He wants to keep it but he wants to forget about it.

"I think I should buy a new phone then."

And then there's a knock on his door. "Jungkook! Are you there?" He heard his father called him.

"Yes I'm here." Jungkook shouted and then he wipe his tears.

"Open the door." His father said. And then Jungkook open the door. His father enter his room.

"Have you packed all your thing?" His father asked.

"Just a lil bit more." Jungkook answered.

"Well then. Go pack it and sleep early. If you want some box, you can take at down there. If you are hungry, theres some food in the fridge."

"Okay"

"Goodnight son." His father said.

"Night too." And then his father left his room.

Jungkook sighed and went to downstairs and took one empty box. Then, he went back to his room. He puts his pictures and Jimin in there.

[ JIMIN ]

Jungkook writes Jimin's name on the box. "Should I brought this to my new home? Nahh, why would I keep someone's picture when the person is already hate me right?"

Jungkook yawn. "I'm tired," And then he lays on his bed and fell asleep.