Chapter 5

-The Mikaelson's Mansion-

Genim P.O.V.

The school is invited to a party at the Mikaelson household, the freshman are invited too... Duh, I told my plan to my other siblings they didn't like the idea until I told them about the hunters coming to the party.

The party was a success thanks to Danny's help, I was going outside throwing out some thrash because I knew that one of the hunter will attack.....

And I was right before coming inside Garette stab me with wolfbane....

seriously wolfbane!!!! I threw him on the floor and sit on top of him

" well well my dear Garette if it isn't a lovely reunion!" I tell him while taking out the weapon he stabbed me with ,I see fear in his eyes

" what are you???" Asked the young one, I grin, I was right he doesn't know what we are.... humans and their lack of knowledge.... urgh so annoying!!!!

" Well you don't need to know young one" I said I compel him

" Now tell me Who give and How did you get that list??" I asked while looking in is eyes

" someone named the Benefactor text me on my cellphone in my pocket and give me the list to kill the supernatural creature in beacon hills" he said ,

well I don't need him anymore I put my hands around his neck gently of course and cut the head from the main body a painless death ,

I drag the head and the body in the reserve and throw it inside the dark forest.

Back at the party I was dancing with my sister and Liam we were having fun, then I dance with Mason I was checking him out( not in a dirty way) he could make a good Vampire, I should transform him not now but later.

I go to the bathroom and do my thing when I finish I feel a hot rope around my neck and the air going away from my body but stop suddenly and see Violet on the floor and Rebekah smirking at me

" now Brother, because I saved your life from that Bitch,you have to do something for me and you have no right to say no" she said,she was right and started grumbling some curse to her...

I exit the bathroom and let my sister handle the...that girl.

The party ended, I told my siblings about the couple hunter were dead and I have a way to update us for the deadpool we parted our way to sleep.

-At school first period-

Why why why why why do I have PE I enter the boy locker room and change in my PE clothes but when I get inside the gym, Liam is really excited, Rebekah well... she's Rebekah and Kol was grinning like a mad man.

Then coach spoke

" Ladies and Ladies start running laps NOW" he yelled and we started running of course the Mikaelson leading the way, the werewolf were trying to catch up to us but couldn't I decided to slow down.

" hey go ahead I will talk with them" I said and they nodded and goes away.

several minutes after Scott was beside me but patting hard

" Hey, are you alright Scotty??" I ask.

He didn't speak but only nodded" how.... how can.... can you run .... run so fast...!!!" He said exhausted but less than before ,

I rolled my eyes at the mention of my speed...

" well what do you want???" I ask.

" well I just want to know what happened to the two hunters???" He said , AAAHhhh he only wanted to know that , well that's easy.

" they are both dead, Scott" I said and continue with the description of how they died quite awful if you ask the two of them without head.. he was shocked at the mention how they died but he only nodded then a cellphone vibrate in my pocket I take the cellphone out and surprise surprise the cellphone that was vibrating was Garette's phone... I look at the message and welllll....

The benefactor: new name, this is the second part of the list open the link WWW.thebenefactor.com

I clicked the link when I read the list I kind of was in shock!!!! She's alive and like how???

Kate Argent 12 M
Noshiko Yukimura 5 M
Johanne McLaughlin 1 M
Steve Grace 1 M
Tom Hill 1 M
Brett Talbot 1 M
Reed Schall 250 K
Richard Benefield 250 K
Jack Marsland 250 K
Joy Waldrop 250 K
Cheryl Calix 250 K
Jordan Parrish 5 M

I was surprised when I read Jordan's name and Kate too wasn't she dead by Peter claws.... unless the claws had gone deep enough to transform her... shit( the season with the berserker never happened but the berserker will be present in the story) Scott was concerned by my reaction and show him the screen he was in total shock , he give me back Garette' phone I explained him that this phone' owner was one of the dead hunters... I tell him and start running and catch up easily my siblings and told them what happened with Scott and with Kate being alive and explained them why she was alive. Well it's seems beacon hills is becoming a fun place after all this boring drama around here.