Ch 1

My body felt wild and fuzzy, as I stood in the middle of a huge crowd in an underground club. I didn't really care what happened to me, or who saw my spastic dance moves, because for some reason all my troubles seemed nonexistent. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when I saw the crazy man dressed as a giraffe pass through and smack people's behinds with a blowup guitar that you win in an arcade.

I spotted my friend, Cassie, sitting at the bar looking uncomfortable and snobby as always.

"I really think we should leave Natalie. This place is kinda sketchy." I laughed outloud again.

"Cassie why are you soooo uptight all the time?" I asked, grabbing her hands playfully. "Just come and dance."

Her face twisted in anger, or maybe it was actually twisting, I couldn't really tell the difference.

"You took one of those pills didn't you? That guy, with the purple hair handing out ecstasy tablets, you took one?"

I giggled again.

"I don't know, they looked like vitamins. I took one with a bird on it. I guess you could say I'm flying away, hehehehe." I started flapping my arms, and swear I got a little bit off the ground.

"Okay, that's it, I'm finding Georgia and Emily and taking you all home. Hopefully they're not high too." she grabs my arm which I tug away.

"Lighten up Cas, have a drink. Oh wait, will Harvard not like you drinking?" I say in a mocking tone. "Will mommy and daddy not like their pwincess drinking a wittle vodka?" I look at her snobby, annoyed face and walk away.

My bladder feels full all of a sudden, so I walk down the hall to the ladies room. A guy is outside, with a cigarette in his mouth. He has short black hair and pale skin. I smile goofily and he looks up and gives a strange grin.

"Excuse me, I have to pee." I say politely, since he stands in the way of the door.

"No, I don't think you do." he replies. What? I really have to pee. This guy better move.

"Yes I do, really bad I need to so please move." I say fast. All of a sudden the guy grabs me, and his cigarette drops out of his mouth and on to my bare slin, burning me. "Ow!" I exclaim. All of a sudden the cloud I'm in gets even thicker, and I can't tell what's happening, but that I'm being thrown against the wall.

"Stop, fighting." The guys says angrily. I push against his inappropriate actions, and try to dodge his lips.

"Please, stop." I wimper. My chest feels heavy, and I feel like gravity won't allow me to get away. Then, all of a sudden I am free, and I hear yelling.

"Leave her alone perv!" someone exclaims, and I hear shouts of pain from my attacker. I feel my heart beat speed up until my vision goes black, and I slump down.