Chapter 1

Hi you guiezzzzz! Hope you enjoy it! :p ~Tamara~

"Mom," I said sternly at her. It has been two years since my baby brother was born and every since things just started getting worse.
"What??" She yelled and went to put Dan's coat on.
"Can't I just stay at Jade's or Roses house?"
"No! We have done went through with this! I can't watch you and Annabelle at the same time plus watch Dan too! While also working a full time job as a single mother!" She yelled getting aggravated.
"Okay, then why send me to a strangers house?" I asked crossing my arms Over my chest.
"They are not a stranger! They have been in your life since you we're two. You are in good hands Jassabelle. Please just trust me this one time?" She asked looking at me now.
I sighed. Isn't no way ill win this battle. "Fine"
"Good now go finish packing we are leaving in 20 minutes."
"What about Dan and Ann?"
"They will be staying at your grandma's house"
"And why can't I stay there??"
" because she has enough time with these two anyways plus her other grand children"
"And where are you going again?"
"London better job, no worries, better money, so on so on"
"Ugh!!" I groaned. I got to my room and made sure I had packed everything. From clothes, to bathing stuff, to toiletries, and lastly electronics.
"Come on Jass we got to go!" My mom shouted from the living room. Before I could step down the last step I was tackled by Annabelle.
"I'm going to miss you a lot! You helped me through everything. I don't know what I am going to do with out you" she said a tear slipping down her face. I wiped it away and looked her in the eyes.
"If you need any thing call me, I'm only a phone call away and it's only a year til your in high school and I can beat peoples arse for you" I said trying to lightin the mood.
She chuckled. "Yeah I love you sis imma miss you"
"U2 and imma miss you too" I said pulling away. Oh what am I gonna do without my family...
"Sissy!!!" Dan screamed running and hugging my legs. "Please don't leave me" he gave me the cutest puppy dog face.
" it's for our own good, just ask Ann to call me an ill talk to you ok??"
"Okay loves ya" I kissed his forehead and headed for the door.
I took one last wave and a glance at my family and old house before getting into the car. I wonder what my life would be like. I wonder if they have any kids my age. I am nervous to see what's ahead of me.

So what'd ya think? I will update every so often but this is my first story. ~Tamara