Chapter 12

Jassabelle's POV

"Your going to that party. " Jade said looking threw her closet. "I'm not a party person." I said sternly. "It isn't like your gunna get waisted! But I no I am" she said looking at a blue dress. "Don't you always" "maybe maybe not"
"You have a boyfriend now don't try anything." "It's just for fun. We are going just for fun. And yes your going" "ugh!" I groan getting frustrated.
"Now put this dress on. Mason and Callum are coming to as our dates. I also heard Sawyer is coming." "What about Every and Oliver?" "They are staying here to 'watch Annabelle and Dan and also watch the house' but we all know why they are staying." "True." "Now put that dress on so I can do your hair."
I walk to the bathroom and change. When I got out Jade was already in her dress and had her hair and makeup done. Proves how slow I am at changing.
"You look stunning" she said admiring me after she got done. I look in the mirror. I guess this'll have to do. Just kidding its awesome!
Knock!
Knock!
"Coming!" jade yells rushing down the stairs. I heard chit chatting and then someone walk up the stairs. "Jassabelle are you in here?" Mason said running towards my door. "Yes" I call back.
I walk to the door and open it to reveal mason in a blue tux to match my dress. "Hey we match" he said pointing out the obvious. I smile at him. "I guess that proves we are made for each other" he whispered into my ear leaving shivers down my spine.
He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. He starts leaving kisses up and down my neck then stops at my ear. "Let's go get waisted" he whispers then nibbles on my ear lobe. He pulls away and looks in my eyes. "I'll only get waisted for you" I say winking at him then pulling him into a rough kiss. He automatically kisses back then I pull away and walk past him.
"Let's get waisted!!" He yells running down the stairs. "Hell yeah!!!!" Jade yells back. I chuckle at them and head down stairs. "Let go!" Callum said skipping towards the car. Yes. Actually skipping.
A few minutes later we arrive at the party. "Who's party is this anyways?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt. "Logan Hemsworth's " mason said. Logan was a football player at our school. "Cool" "He is known for throwing the most craziest parties ever." Callum said unbuckling his seat belt. We got into the car and walked to the door.
"Imma get a drink" I say to Mason. Jade and Callum has done disappeared somewhere. "I'll go with you" he yells over the music. I follow him into the kitchen. "One for you may lady." He says handing me a beer and taking one himself. "And one for me. Now lets turn up!" He says popping the lid off.
I just stand there and watch him chug down the liquid. "I never new you drank" I said looking at him. "Only rarely but you said you wanted to drink with me so why aren't you?" He said pointing to the bottle. "I don't drink." I say sturnly.
"One sip please." He says giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I say popping the can open. Here it goes my first drink of alcohol. I put the drink up to my lips and sip on it. The cool liquid flows threw my body leaving me wanting more. I quickly chug down the can and get another one. "There we go babe! That's the spirit!" Mason says smiling at me.
I become a little tipsy but not much. Mason chugs down his second bottle and inches closer to me. "Wanna go upstairs?" He slurs in my ear. "Nah" I say walking away from him. "I'm going to find people I know." I say walking out the kitchen. "Jassabelle is that you?" A familiar voice says behind me. I turn around and become eye to eye with Sawyer.
"Sawyer!" I yell and hug him. "Hey rascal, how's it going?" He says ruffling my hair. "Good. I have so much to tell you." I say sighing. "We'll let's get away from this crap and go outside to talk." Sawyer says grabbing my hand an pulling me outside.
There was very little people out here since most of it was inside. Sawyer doesn't drink so I know he wouldn't try anything. "So what's been going on lately? I haven't heard from any of you." He said looking down.
"Sorry I've been busy moving and everything." I say looking at him. "It's fine so vas happening?" He asked faking a British accent. "We'll Jade started dating Callum." I say. "Callum? As in Callum Scott? I didn't even think you new them" sawyer said confused. "We'll here's the thing, they are my new family. Mom sent me to them. Then mom got in a plane crash and is now up stairs. Grandma sent Dan and Ann to live with us now" I say. "Oh why didn't you tell me?" Sawyer said said.
"I was about to on the phone. But. Mason was in my room digging threw my stuff." "So that's who you were yelling at on the phone?" "Yup. But anyways also, me and Rose haven't been talking much since I can barely keep in touch with her. Oliver and Every are dating." "Woah there. Oliver Duncan and Every? Wow." "I mean I don't care she can have my left overs."
"Yeah continue." "Now I kinda sorta maybe have a boyfriend" I say playing with my fingers. "Who? Who's the lucky bastard?" Sawyer said chuckling. "You might get mad if I tell you." "As long as it isn't Trent I'm good. Nobody should date that dumbass. He don't even know what sex is and he's in 12th grade!" Sawyer explained. I laughed at him. I missed my best friend.
"So who is it?" He pushed on. "Itmayornotbemasonscottsawyerpleasedontbemadatmeilovehimbutdontknowifhelltratmeright" I say really fast. "Woah woah a little slower" sawyer said. I took a deep breath and started over "it may or may not be Mason Scott. Sawyer please don't be mad at me I think I love him. But I just don't now if he loves me back" I say sighing.
"Then what the fuck are you doing out here with a loser like me? You should be in there with your boyfriend. Come on ill help you find him." He said standing up and offering me a hand. "Thanks sawyer your the best." I say taking his hand.
We head inside the house and go threw crowd of people. "I'll stay down here and look you go upstairs." He says. I nod and walk to the steps. "Jassabelle!" Callum called. I turn around and find Callum panting like a horse(if that makes sense).
"Have you saw jade?" He asked. "No have you saw mason?" "Nope." He said catching his breath. "Then lets go find them" I say walking up stairs. We check the first three doors but they are locked.
"You don't recon they're up here do you?" He asks looking worried. "I have a strong feeling they are." I said opening the next door surprised it was unlocked.
When I opened it I got a eye full of two people making out without clothes on the bed. "Jade?" Sawyer says teary eyed. I look closer and sure enough it was Jade but who was the dude. I look closer at him. "Mason?" I say my voice cracking and my heart breaking.
They both look at us then at each other. "Ah!" They both say at the same time like they just noticed who they were doing that with. "Jassabelle! No it's not what it seams-" "Save it! Cause I'm sure it's not! And Jade I trusted you!" I yelled tears forming in my eyes. "Just fuck you both! And continue fucking each other! We're threw!" I say to Mason and take off down the hallway. "Fuck you bitch! I thought I had someone that cared! Apparently fucking not!" "Please Callum-" "shut the fuck up! Go whore around with someone else's fillings and fuck off!" I heard Callum and Jade yell back and forth.
"Jassabelle!" I heard Callum yell after me. I stopped and waited on him. "Need a ride?" He asked. "Yes" I say whipping my face. "Okay." He says.
"Your not sad?" I asked Callum. "We'll I am. But I just don't have time to waist tears on people. Life is to short to be mad and cry all the fucking time." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Thanks." I say smiling. "For what?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "A ride." "Anytime." He says smiling.
Ring!
Ring!
I get out my phone and answer it. "Hello?" I say. "Yes is this Jassabelle Akerage?" A women says. "Yes" I say quietly. "This is North view Hostpital. I just wanted to let you know that Valentino is awake and wants to see you." "o my god..." I say in tears. "I'm on my way!" I say smiling big. "Who was it?" Callum asked opening the passenger door for me.
"The hospital Val is awake!" I shout happily. "Omg this is great!" He said hugging me.
We arrive at the Hostpital and I rush to Val's room. "Jassabelle?" Val says looking like he has been awake for years. "O my god... Val..." I say on verge of tears.
I rush over to him and give him a bone crushing hug. "I've missed you so much!" I say crying now. "How long have I been out?" He asked smiling at me. "Two or three years" I say siting on the bed Callum walking into the door.
"Valentino hey man.!" Callum says rushing to him giving him a bro hug. "Can you please get me clothes I'm going home tomorrow." Valentino said to Callum. "Are you sure you have a home to go to?" I asked looking at Valentino. I remembered he hated his mom and dad cause they would abuse him all the time.
"Mason said he'd take me in. I called him yesterday and he said that he had an extra room. He said you lived there now and y'all were dating." He said smiling. My eyes start to blur again. "About that. Not anymore. I caught him in bed with Jade. Jade and Callum were dating but not anymore." I say letting the tears roll down my cheeks.
"No. Don't cry. It's okay." Valentino said pulling me into a hug. He kissed my forehead. "He's just like Oliver. By the way how's Oliver doing?" He asked Callum. "Good probably at home breaking his bed with Every." Callum said laughing. I chuckled. "I love you Jass." Valentino whispered into my ear."U2" I say pulling away smiling.
Callum's phone started ringing. "Hello?" He said walking out the door. Valentino had dark brown hair(the kind that looked black) and blue braces. He had grey eyes. He was cute in my opinion. "How old am I now?" Valentino asked me. "18" I said smiling. He looked down his shirt.
"Yes I didn't loose any weight or my eight pack while in a Colma!" He said wiggling his eye brows. I chuckled. I missed my best friend.
"I wonder if puberty hit hard." He said with a questioning face. "Your aren't checking that infront of me." I said glaring at him. "I'm not I'm not chill. Unless you want me to." Val said. Oh the same ol Val. "No!" I said shaking my head. "Just kidding jeez" he said ruffling my hair.
"You ready?" Callum asked walking back in. "Just a second" I say smiling. "Okay ill be in the car." He said smiling back then leaving the room. "So you and Callum huh?" Val said raising his eye brows. "No. Just no." I say with no emotion.
"You can't stop the love between y'all. It's like fireworks. Pew! Pew!" He said making weird noises. "Shut the fuck up!" I say laughing. "Oh does little mrs. Goody two shoes cuss now?" He asked surprised. "Shut up." I say smacking his arm. "You know you love me." He said poking my cheek. "I know you do." He said poking me again.
"Don't get your hopes up." I say winking at him. He put a hand over his heart. "Ouch!" He said sarcastically. "But you still love me." He said poking me again. "In your dreams Val." I said laughing. "Damn your killing me." He said faking like he got shot.
"I'll see you tomorrow Val." I say getting up. "Nope not until you say you love me." He said grabbing my wrist. I try pulling away but he's to strong. He was right about not loosing any muscle. "Let go!" I yell laughing.
He pulls me on top of him. Note he is still in a hospital gown but has boxers on.
"Not until you say you love me." He said smirking at me. I missed that smile of his. "Never." I said laughing. "Then you leave me no choice." He said giving me a evil look. "What are you going to do?" I asked giving him a evil look. "This!" He said before switching sides and getting on top of me straddling me and starts tickling me.
"Stop. Please." I say in between laughs. "Tell me you love me." He said grinning. "Fine. I will if you stop tickling me!" I yell in between laughs. He stops. "I love you Val" I say winking at him. Our faces inches apart. "I love you to princess" he said smiling. "I missed you a lot. Things have been different." I say smiling. "I missed you to" he says leaning into me a little.
He closes the distance between us and presses his lips onto mine. I was shocked. Valentino Valencia, my best friend for who knows how long kissing me. It took a little but I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He was holding onto my waist.
"Jassabelle what's taking so long?" Someone asked outside the door. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. Our breathes mingling together. "I wanted to do that for a while every since you walked into my life." He said smiling. I smile back. "I love you Val." I say kissing him again. He kisses back and then I pull away.
"I have to go now. Callum is getting pissed. Bye Val." I say crawling out from under him. "Bye Jass I love you to." He says waving at me. "Give me a call when you are on the way home tomorrow you got my number." I say before walking out the door.
"About time." Callum said to me. "What were you doing in there?" He asked looking confused. "Talking." I say smiling. "Okay let's go home then." Callum said walking into the elevator.

Whelp. What are you rooting for Jasatino or Jason? Maybe Cassabelle (: comment. Unless you want Overy or Ronner hmm maybe even Jonnor (jade and Connor) with Rallum haha anyways hope you liked it. (: by the way I know Jassabelle sounds like a slut for kissing Valentino back but her and mason broke up ~Tamara