Letter

I smile in the lights of the dark future,
With open arms I say,
I shatter to your nothingness.
I shatter,
To see you're not here.
I laugh,
To see you're not here.
I do everything it took,
For you to come back.
How could I be so pathetic?
Wanting someone close but yet they seem so far away.
It's strange that I convince myself to no end, lifting the lips into a big big smile for you to see.

"Dear Y/n,

you lied to me.

i saw the news you killed yourself successfully.

are you happy? if you were still here, would you still convince yourself how happy you are? would you run to find me? did you ever want me in the end?

you could have just gave an answer.

"congrats." he stood right in front of the casket, staring at her beautiful black strands of hair.

"i hope you're happy up there." he paused, pushing up the golden rims of his rose colored glasses. he pushed his lips up to smile but his red eyes gave it all away. he had a thousand words left to say.

"do you think i could send some letters to heaven?" he popped the question, with a more genuine smile.

the wind blew and whispered in his ear like it was a secret message.

Taehyung walked away, his hands in his pockets itching to get another pen and paper. He couldn't wait to send more letters, even though she would never reply again.

"Goodbye, my friend. I loved you, and I will love you always, till the world ends." he whispered back to the silent wind.

-----------THE END-------------