Dana's love for gmluvs13!

You and your friends go to the mall. And you see the boys from IM5!! You really didn't care for them. Your sister loves them, but you don't mind. One of them catch your eye, 'I thinks that's Dana?' You say in your mind. "Gi! It's IM5!" Beth says almost screaming. You roll your eyes and walk away to the back of the store.

"Hey love, why aren't you something else." You look up to see Dana looking at you smirking. "What do you want pretty boy?" You walk away. "Funny. I wanted to see if you want to hangout?" He looks at you. "Why?" You say cocky. "You look lonely, but if you want to be lonely, suit your self." He walks away slowly. "Fine."

Both of you walk to the toy store and mess around. After an hour, you start to like him. "I actually had fun!" You say getting ice cream. "Your not stubborn as you used to be!!" You punch him in the arm. Dana gets a call from the boys. "Ok....bye." He looks sad. "I have to leave. Can I....umm... Have your number?" You smile and write it down on a piece of a napkin. "See ya babe." He walks away. Babe? Really?

Your sleeping later that night and you get a call. "Hello?" You sound grumpy. "Hey, it's Dana! Let me in!" You look out your window to see a Dana in skinny jeans and a tight shirt (yes you can see his wonderful abs!). You laugh and let him in. "How do you know where I live?" You scream. "I have my ways." Creep.

"I just wanted to see you again. I missed hanging with you. I never had fun like that before. I think I love you. Would you give me a chance?" He comes closer, your faces inches apart. "Why not?" He smirks and leans in and kisses you. Sweet and passionate. You both cuddle till morning.

Authors note: hope you liked it❤️❤️❤️