Chapter 5

Mae's POV

Me hang out with him?! This is going to be awkward for sure.

"Sure, I'll love too" I replied

"Great! What time do I have to pick you up?"

"Maybe 8:00 in the morning?"

"Ok. See you on Saturday!"

-few days later-

Saturday came and any moment from now, Chanyeol's gonna pick me up.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

The bell rang and I went up to look who is it. It was Chanyeol.

"Coming!" I ran down stairs only to see Chanyeol with bouquet of Roses in his hand.

"Mae, this is for you" he said. I went to reach out the roses. It smells lovely.

"So, shall we go then?" He asks while one hand opening so that I could put mine.

"Kaja" I said as I reached out my hand. We touched each others hands. His hands were soft, delicate, gentle and warm.

We rode off and talked for a while. We arrived at a carnival.

We rode bumper cars, roller coasters, sea dragons and Ferris wheels. The last one we took was the ferris wheel.

"2 please" he said as he reached out money from his wallet. I tried to run off but, I couldn't. He held my wrist tight.

"Kaja!" He added.

We rode it and I was just shivering in fear. I'm afraid of heights!

Then I looked down and I was just afraid. Then, Chanyeol burst out laughing.

"Yah! It's so funny! For you..." I said sarcastically. He went beside me and held my hand.

"Don't you worry, I'm here." He said. He leaned forward towards my face. I don't know what to do. We were an inch apart. I could feel his breath unto my face. Then, all I knew was that his lips were pressed unto mine. His lips were soft, gentle.

I kissed him back. The kiss really made me feel better.

"Do you feel much better?" He asks as he held my hand.

"Yeah. It really did" I replied then he was just smiling.

After a while the ride ended and he drove me home.

"Bye. See you tomorrow. I really had a great day." I said then pecked his lips.

I went inside the house, went to my room and remembering the good time we had.