Chapter 3

"Hmhmm! Sorry to interrupt your moment. But I'm now gonna assign you to your seats. Xiumin, you'll be with Sophia. Chen, to Mitch, Chanyeol and Mae, Lay and Valerie and Baekhyun with Julienne." The teacher said.

They all went to their seats and talk to their seat mates. I can see that Xiumin and Sophia are getting along and so are the others.

Xiumin's POV

I keep on laughing and laughing while talking to her. She's not that bad. She's not like the other girls. She's one of a kind.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me while snapping her fingers.

"Oh sorry, I'm just thinking about something" I replied

"You're thinking about your girlfriend right?" She said and gave me a grin

Well you're my girlfriend

"No I'm not, in fact I don't have any"

"Seriously?! With that chubby cheeks of yours?"

"Yup. Say, do you have any free time?"

"Well, after school I guess"

"That will be great! See you after school"

-Bell rang-

We went to a nearby coffee shop and drink coffee. Then we talk for a while. I found out that me and Sophia has lots in common. Hence, we love anime, music, baozi, coffee, mocha bread, and many more!

-Few hours later-

"It's already dark, I probably need to walk you home." I said

She just smiled at me and I took it as a yes.

He walked me home and I went directly to bed.

-morning-

Mitch's POV

I was walking to school. As I arrived, I saw Valerie scrolling up and down with her phone.

But, I don't mind

I walk towards my seat and find out that Chen wasn't there.

Where could he be? Woah, woah, woah, hold your horses Mitch. I mean like we just met.

Then I saw Chen walking towards our seat with a sad face?!

"What's wrong Chen?"

"Its nothing"

"Come on! Maybe I'll I can help you out"

"Its about my girlfriend"

"What about her?"

"*took a deep sigh* we broke up"

"But why?!"

"Its just that I think I don't love her anymore. I have someone else who I love whole heartedly."

Who is it?!

DUG DUG DUG!

"YOU!"

ME?! I'm in a dream right?!

"Me?! Why me?!"