chocolate kisses

Louis Tomlinson awoke to the smell of french-toast, and a tongue lapping at his cheek. His eyesight was bleary as he shifted around, feeling the weight on top of him move. He thought it was Harry, but soon found it was only their cat, Lucifer. Louis greets the hairless cat with the usual scratch behind the ear. Lucifer jumps away then, leaving Louis to swipe the sleep away from his cerulean eyes.

Louis yawns, stretching his limbs until he hears the satisfying pop of his joints. He yawns again, grumbling as his small feet connect with the floor of their flat. He tugs on one of Harry's white sweaters, and he inhales the scent of sugar cookies and pumpkin. Louis holds his breath as he makes his way toward his newly husband, who's in the kitchen.

Harry is humming a song Louis doesn't know, dancing around the room in a pair of boxers and an apron. Louis wants to giggle at that, but decides that he really wants to sneak up on his husband, so he does. Louis wears his classic smirk as he wraps his arms around Harry's torso, pressing a kiss to the mid of his back.

"Happy Valentine's Day lovely." Louis whispers, nuzzling his cheek against Harry's back. Harry turns to look at his smaller husband, grinning like a child.

"It's our first Valentine's Day as husbands." Harry leans down and presses a kiss to Louis' lips, and it only elicits a quiet hum of appreciation from the smaller man.

"And you're first as a twenty year old." Louis grins, earning a simple eye took from Harry.

"I think the first one is a lot better." Harry says, pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead before turning back around. Louis pouts at that, before taking a seat on the counter in the middle of the kitchen. He swings his feet back and forth, grinning whenever Lucifer tries to scramble up there with Louis. He somehow manages to pick her up, letting her shift in his lap to get comfortable. Harry continues to hum the same tune, shifting on the balls of his feet.

"Harry?" Louis asks, frowning when Lucifer suddenly jumps away from his lap, her claws slightly digging into his flesh. Harry turns to look at his husband, who beckons him indirectly.

"Hmm?" Harry peeks over at Louis as he walks over to his husband, stepping in between his legs. Louis cups the back of Harry's neck, bringing him down so that he can nuzzle into Harry's neck. Harry smiles, placing his hands onto Louis' hips, knocking their heads together.

"I love you." Louis whispers, pressing a small kiss behind the back of his lover's ear. Harry shifts, pulling back before pressing his lips to Louis' own.

"I love you." Harry mumbles before indulging in the sinful lips of his lover's. Louis cups the sides of Harry's neck as he wraps one leg around Harry's narrow waist.They deepen the kiss, Harry moaning lowly when Louis scoots closer to him. Suddenly, something starts to beep, and Harry reluctantly pulls away. Louis groans, yet he lets Harry go with a soft kiss to the neck.

"What're you making?" Louis asks, even though he knows that Harry is making french toast. Harry just gets really giddy whenever Louis asks about what he's doing, and Louis really loves to make Harry happy. Though, he'll never truly admit it.

"French-toast." Harry throws over his shoulder, and Louis can see him putting the bread onto a porcelain plate. "With powdered sugar." Harry adds, turning back to throw a quick, cheeky wink over his shoulder. Louis knows what he's thinking of; the night where Louis had sprinkled the powder down Harry's torso before licking it from his body. Louis ducks his head, biting his lip as he tried to push the thought of Harry moaning under him, away.

"Yum." Louis supplies, grinning whenever Harry tries to untie the apron from his back. Louis hops down from the counter, walking over to where his husband is struggling. "Need help?" Louis sighs, yet he has a fond smile on his lips.