EXO: This Day

°°°°°

Title: This Day

Label: Fluff

Description:

"He wanted to run away. It pains him-it pains him a lot. "

°°°°

Chanyeol had his hands on his back, waiting patiently for his bride on the altar.

He can feel his chest pounding and his heart beating erratically fast when he saw the person he'll be with in the rest of his entire life, slowly walking in the aisle before taking his hand and face the altar together.

Baekhyun can't take this anymore. Tears began flowing from his eyes as he felt something inside him that he can't even explain to himself. He wanted to run away. It pains him-it pains him a lot.

He wanted to run away but it'll disappoint everyone, specially Chanyeol. So he breaths, tried wiping his tears as he felt his hands tremble in the process.

Chanyeol stretched his hand out, and his bride whole-heartedly accepted it. Baekhyun wants to faint right now. The whole scene is suffocating him, he can't feel his body and he can hear was the loud pounding of his heart against his chest.

Chanyeol brushed his fingers on his bride's soft brown locks, wiping his tears, "Hey. Stop crying."

"I-I'm just...happy." Baekhyun sobbed, resting his head on his soon-to-be-husband's chest. He can feel his heart beat against him, and that made him feel a little at ease, knowing that their sharing the same thoughts and feelings right now,

"May we start?" The priest smiled at them gently, the couple nodded.

"Byun Baekhyun, are you willing to give yourself to this man beside you, Park Chanyeol. Be a good husband to him and will love him through ups and downs, through sickness and in health, 'till death do you apart?"

Baekhyun's lips were trembling but he managed to answer the question with a smile on his face,

"I do."

"Park Chanyeol, are you willing to give yourself to this man beside you, Byun Baekhyun. Be a good husband to him and will love him through ups and downs, through sickness and in health, 'till death do you apart?"

"I do, father."

Their both hearts were screaming and bursting different colors inside them when the priest declared, "You may now kiss each other."

Chanyeol pulled his husband by the waist, claiming his lips for a searing kiss. People inside the church began celebrating, including their family and friends. EXO members, of course, were there to look at them with congratulating stares. Minseok and Jongdae began throwing rice in the air like idiots, Jongin and Kyungsoo hugged each other while the others, including Luhan and Sehun were screaming their lungs out,

"I SWEAR TO GOD PARK CHANYEOL, YOU NEVER ADMITTED YOUR GAY BUT YOU MARRIED MY BAEKHYUNIE!" Sehun shouted, crying dramatically on Luhan's chest. The older just hit his head, "Shut up."

"I'M NOT EVEN A GAY!" Chanyeol shouted back, which earned laughs from the people inside the church.

Baekhyun pouted but his giant just pinch his cheeks,

"Your not gay." Baekhyun repeated.

"Yeah. I'm not gay."

"PARK CHANYEOL-" Baekhyun was about to nag at him when he kissed him again on the lips,

"I'm not a gay but I am when it comes to you, baby." He murmured between their kisses which got Baekhyun grinning against his lips, thus gripping on Chanyeol's shoulders, pulling him as closer as possible.

"Hey hey! You wont end up making out in there, dont you?!" Kris yelled, embarrassment was visible in his face. Tao cling his arms around his husband's arm, "Let them be."

"Hey. Did you saw Yixing? I've searched for him everywhere and I cant-"

"He's missing?" Luhan asked while trying to push Sehun away but the younger wont budge,

"Yeah. Since the wedding had started."

"What if he accidentally locked himself again in the comfort room like the last time on Jongin and Kyungsoo's wedding?" Sehun sighed.

Junmyeon's eyes widen,

"Shit!" He hissed before running away in attempt to save his husband in the men's room, who definitely locked himself up inside the cubicle.