Ch.4

Before I start,I want to thank GreatGamerGirl,because.... She gave me an idea to do this...
Boomer looked around at the lab in a suspicious manner,he feels someone snuck in the lab.
"Boomer? What in the world,I mean in the world, are you doing?" Buttercup ask, eating her bento.
"I feel someone broke in the lab." He said,looking around.
"If someone broke in;the alarm should ring." Butch said.
"And who would be stupid enough to sneak in?"Brick said,smirking.
Then,a crash came.
"I just had to ask!"
They ran downstairs.
It was Mojo Jojo,trying to steal some devices that he can make his own out of.
"Hey!!Monkey!!!" Butch cried, making Mojo Jojo stop on his tracks.
"Boys,I miss you so much!!" He said as he was walking towards them trying to hug them but Brick punched him in the face.
"Were not going with you!"
"What do you-Oh....you didn't...."
"Yeah,we did and were good guys now,what are hi gonna do about,Monkey!!"
'Even though he's a good guy he still acts like a bad guy time to time.' Blossom thought
Boomer hugged Octa and said,"Were not coming with you,Mojo!!!"
This really made Mojo Jojo mad, Boomer,one time,promise to never be a good guy if fat pigs fly.
But Boomer broke the promise because of Brick.
"You will come back one day!!!" He said and stomped away.
Later that day
"Boomer,I cant help notice you little toy,where did you get it or stoke it?" Bubbles ask.
"Well,I didn't actually steal it,Mojo did."
"That nice of him." Bubbles said."He can be a really sweet monkey if he wants to be."
"Yeah." Boomer agreed. "So he stole it and gave it to me,but I still haven't know why."
"Really??"
"Yep."
"Hey, We're back!"
"Oh hey,Professor,Ken."
"What with this mess!?" Ken yelled.
"Mojo." They all said,getting ready for school since they're break is almost over.
"He broke in." Bubbles said.
"And Boomer knew." Butch added,pointing at Boomer.
"And we wanted to take us back..but Boomer gather enough courage to yell at him,which he never dies,even as bad guys." Brick said,putting his arm around Boomer's neck.
Boomer nodded.
"We should get going."
"See ya." They said,leaving the door.
"Bricky-Poo!!!"
Brick froze again.
He turn to see Princess and his hid in front of Butch.
"Keep Walking!" He order, walking slowly in front of Butch.
They continue to walk but Princess grabbed Brick and hugged his arm.
"Leave me alone." Brick said,angrily.
"No,Bricky,I love you."
Brick had to drag Princess to the school as the bell ring.
Boomer, Buttercup and Butch help Brick get Princess of his arm and left for class but unfortunately, Princess asked Miss Keane if Brick can sit next to her.
She said yes.
Brick's day can't get any worse but it did,Princess ask Brick if she can come home with him.
"No." He replied.
"Why?."Princess whine.
"Because,I have to go home with my bros and I don't want a girl following me."
"But Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup follow you!!"
"Were friends!" He said.
Brick ran to his bros leaving Princess heartbroken.
With Princess
Princess stomped upstairs and hugs Sapphire,her cat.
"Its not fair,Sapphire,I never get my loves to love me back....If I can't Bricky-poo....NOBODY CAN!!!!" She crushed the tail of Sapphire, making Sapphire shriek,making Princess to transform with a bigger basket of Black petals."I think everyday will be anti-Valentine's day!!!!"
She said flying to the city.
Okay,I'm done with chapter 4 and I'll be adding 2 characters on chapter 5.
So thanks you for reading!!
Allnyta girl out!!!