[8] Confusion

-------- 🍃 --------

I bury the flowers that can still be planted and cast some spells to make them alive. The other flowers that was taken to the tree, can't be planted anymore so I will just use those flowers for making a hair decoration.

The festival was today and making a hair decoration in that event is a good reason for this flower to not get wasted.

Going back to my business, I started sprinkling the flowers that I bury in the ground and I smile at thought of them growing beautifully and healthy.

"You know that flowers are already dead I cut there source of life, you know. " ruining my good mood.
"I know that and what do you think of me? I can make all that flowers alive, I even make you alive. So its easy for me to revive a plant. "

I said sarcastically making him ignore me and look at the baskets at one side.

"What wil you do in that three bunches of flowers? " pointing those baskets.
"I will make it a hair ornament, you can give it in the festival later. " I said.
"Why me? "

Why do he even have to ask? It's his fault in picking a lot of flowers to those pitiful trees.

"Because you are the one who picked it all. " I hope he can understand it already.
"I pick it for you! " he screams making my ears tingle.
"I know thats why you need to return the favor and give it to the people. The nature will appreciate it. It will give you blessing also. "

The nature will bless you, if you appreciate the things they give.

"I don't understand you at all. " grimacing in what I say.
"Then that's good. " I said giving him a satisfying look.

Pouting in what I say turning to the opposite direction and putting his arms in front. Why is he acting like a little girl, I just ignore him and lift up the two baskets in my hand and bring it to the tree. When I'm about to remove the cloth in my body, he stops me from doing that.

"What are you doing? " while his hands is in my shoulder.
"I'm planning to use this cloth and sit in this. "

I innocently said to him, making him sigh deeply and removing his upper clothe and lay it in the tree we are standing. Sitting in that tree and leaning his back to it.

"Don't remove it okay, don't walk naked in the mansion. "

You can see a bit of skin but it's not naked at all. I just give him a nod so he can know I understand anything.

I gasp when he suddenly pulls my hand, while he is sitting on the ground. If he didn't catch me I will probably facing this field of grass. I sigh in relief when I land safely in his arms and the thing I imagine don't happen to me, because that will be so horrible.

I pull back my body to him and I give a smile making him blush. I stand up and sit properly beside him. Taking those baskets, I started making the hair decoration.

"You are really skilled in making that. " he looks amaze in what am I doing.
"I'm talented. " I said proudly.
"Is that so? "

I saw him suddenly stop and stand because he thinks of something, then he said ' Wait here and don't make a move. ' I just give him a nod rather than to ask more, I just continue without him here.