CHAPTER 1

Hana's POV
I walked pass through the crowd of students. They're all looking at me weirdly. They're whispering to each other. Maybe it's about me. Well, I don't care so much. It's up to them, their mouth anyway. What I'm doing is, I'm smiling to them giving them a soft gaze.

This school is for sure popular. Especially the students. Before I transferred here, I heard some random girls in my old school talking about the students here. I don't know what are they talking about. But, the main thing is, they're talking about boys in this school. As I walk through the corridor, I accidentally bump into someone. As I looked up, he was quite handsome. I like his style of fashion, even though they're just school uniform.

"I'm sorry. My fault." He said while smiling. My heart drops. "It's okay." I replied. Suddenly, I realized that I have to go to my class. "Erm, sorry. I have to go now. Class is about to start." I said and about to walk away. He grab my wrist. "1 minute. What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Kim Hana." I smile brightly as he spell my name back. "I really have to go now. Class will start in 5 minutes." He let go of my hand and I quickly run to my class which is five doors away.

"Class, this is the new student that I've been talking about recently. Please introduce yourself." I smile to them brightly showing that I was happy to meet them. "Hello everyone. I'm Kim Hana. Nice to meet you guys! Hope we can be friends!" I introduced myself. The girls at the corner were whispering. I was really hoping that I can get along well in this school especially this class.

I sit beside a guy named Jimin. I greet him as I reach the table. He smiled. His smile was gorgeous I admit. He didn't look like he hate me based on his gaze. His smiling eyes really touched my heart.

I brought my thoughts away as the teacher start the class. I'm gonna pay my full attention to my studies since its my last year. I realized that Jimin was staring at me. I was not able to focus because my brain started to think some of useless thoughts. Suddenly, the bell rang. I feel relieved because I want to get out of Jimin's attention. He's really something else. I don't know. Seriously.

Jimin's POV
She was different from other girls. She seems innocence. This is a big chance. I couldn't lose it. I saw Jungkook sitting at a table in the canteen. "Hey Jungkook!" I shouted. Girls beside his table immediately turn their head to me. They start smiling and giggling. Huh! Typical girls. He smile as soon as he saw me.

"I have one girl in mind. she's FREAKING INNOCENT! She's my classmate. The new student." I announced as soon I took a seat across him. "Then, what's her name?" Jungkook started to show his interest. "Kim Hana. I want you to win her heart." I said which make him choked during his drink. He laughs. "Why me? For your information, I don't like innocent girl. You know too that I've always been dating with some sluts. Not innocent one." He explained and rejecting my offer. "Try different type of girl this time. Besides, you know you're a great player, which means you have to try different type of girls." He shook his head. "I'm challenging you now. Try her." I whisper. I know he's the type of person who don't like to be challenged. So maybe he will agree after this. "You know I don't like challenge right? Its hurting my pride as a playboy." He assumed. I smile. I know he will agree to this.  He quickly stand up. "Wait, where are you going?" I asked. He smirks. "I'm going to start the game. I'm going to play with the girl's heart." He smile. I nod. "Good luck with that, Kookie!"

Jungkook's POV
I knew that girl. She's the one that bumped me this morning. Its easy and its not too difficult to win her heart.

Suddenly I saw her reading book at a bench. I sat beside her. She didn't notice. I take the book from her hand and she was shocked. "What are-" She turned to look at my face. "You?" She whined. Her voice was so soft and its the same voice this morning I heard. "We meet again." I acted as an innocent guy since she's too innocent. Its complicated. She smiled. Her smile is so angelic. I love it.  "Yeah. You recognized my face." She said while taking the book from my hand. "Uh-uh.. sorry. Well, how can I forget the beautiful face of yours?" I whined. And maybe that greasy line can win her heart over. She laughs.

Done for the first chapter.! I am really happy cause writing this story feels so good! Xx so guys, as usual. ! Do read my story.! This is my very first story so do support me!

••••••••••••

SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE I WILL DO LONGER AFTER THIS :)