Lousiana Love

pg.2

"OH MY GOD" tori said looking blank

"Shhhh....! I warned her

The sight was treacherous and un-believably terrifying the skies were a fade of grey and red and clouds of smoke were puffing up...there was a hideous looking castle with ruins that look like they were there for years and obviously got old and now kind of falling apart and it was like you entered hell, and surrounding it was a big slimy black goo.

I was surprise I never thought to follow this boy would lead me to this I was confused and I did not trust John anymore.

"Tori lets go, we shouldn't even be here" I said pulling on her away from the terrible sight.

"why? we should go and see what he's up to, I mean that's obviously a bad place we could find out what's going on and maybe save the world from evil" she said looking so charged up with excitement

I looked at her realizing "here we go again" every time but this time no this is to dangerous even the most powerful witch in "training" couldn't handle

"no way, this is to dangerous we could get caught or hurt do you even see the look of that? we are going" I said real furios if something happen to both of us or her I'm gong to get the blame and I could not handle the factv she got hurt because of me.

"yeah,but don't you want to help the world?"

"yeah,maybe we will continue tomorrow"

"fine"

"good " I said

We left the woods I was terrified of him my mom always told me never to talk to strangers because you never know who or what they are,you might think you know them but really you don't.