Game Play

The class I chose was the swordsman, sounds like a fitting class for me. Now after making a username, choosing my class, it was time for the character features.

My character has brown-black wavy-ish hair that ran down her face so it covered the left eye just a little bit and red highlights, the color changeable, with the most elegant looking Persian blue eyes. The outfit she's wearing is basic. Green t-shirt black pants, across my chest, is a strap of leather connected to a scabbard where my fragile iron sword laid sheathed to my side. Along with the black pants, I also had on leather black boots. The last step now is to put on the nerve gear and finally start playing.

I plugged in the USB, put the nerve gear on and then laid in bed waiting for the game to load. Everything went dark..... the last.... thing I remember.......is....... THEME SONG PLAYS

"LINK START!"

Theme song continues to play

The login screen pops up, somehow my password and email were automatically filled in from the second the screen lit up, the nerve gear had me confirm that my user was Lucidity (F) *clicks yes* The screen goes dark again but this time, I could see a faint light in the center. It grew brighter and brighter as the game was loading, next thing I knew I was standing in the middle of The Town Of Inceptions. The first thing I took in was how well the town was built and not the shape of the house or the color but the architecture of it, the little details that were put into such a small part of the house, like the Inn sign with its fancy frame and the way it hung from a pole attached to the inn, very detailed. The next thing I noticed were the many people just logging in and the NPCs, they acted like real people, real conversations *stops myself* before I get carried away I  should probably add Relaky or Rosy, which is her IGN.

I waved my hand down for the menu to show up. The menu consists of Equipment, Items, Friends list, Map, Skills, Status, Guilds, Quests, Option and Log Out. I clicked on friends then 1 of 2 things happened. One, it said I had no friends, now ironic... I'm jk, and two someone sent me a friend request.

I didn't accept the friend request right away until I saw who it was. It was one of my friends from a different game, Bajah aka x3Bajahx3. I accepted her friend request then clicked on the plus button that brought another box up for me to type in Relaky's name to add her.

Not even a minute passed and I got an inbox from Rosy.

"Hey!"

"Yo! Where you at?"

"Out in the fields gaining EXP, you?"

"Just bumped into Bajah, was gonna think about exploring town first."

"Oh yeah good idea xD locating everything beforehand is always a good idea, should have done that lol"

"No worries, there's plenty of time for that anyways. btw you wanna party together, I was thinking you, Bajah and I could get some quests done. what lv are you on?"

"Yeah true and sure I'm on lv 4 as of right now, man this game is gonna keep us up for hella long time"

";o only lv 4? How long have you been playing? Is the game that challenging that my best co-founder is having trouble lving up?"

"lol co-founder, man miss thos days when we'd be CvC (Clan vs. Clan) playin and always end up on Regulatory's number 1 top clans."           (Regulatory- Another large PC game that took 3 months for Enzi and her clan, Efficiency Experts to master)

"Yeah bro, thos days grew boring especially when we'd get so many requests to join, and yeah I've been playing ever since school ended today, you ready to be up all day and all night for this lol"

"Oh yeah, you know it, finally a challenging enough game for us lol"

"Don't get too excited xD."

"Already am xD. anyways I gtg see wassup with Bajah, been standing here for hours"

"XD. ok ok, I'll let you go. ttyl!"

"Cya"